Orange Sunday with a Twist

desire

Dominant
Society
DJ for Atlas Haven Radio
Sapeians Desire Desire
orangelemon.jpg

Yes Orange Sunday is kind of back but with a twist till i start doing my TP runs again.

We all know that Orange Sundy is all about helping the new players get a start in game so come help a newbie and show them how friendly EU can really be ;)

Today as the poster says i will be holding it at Port Atlantis at 1800 MA Time and there will be a few surprises in store today so if you want to know what im doing then come along and tune in.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Desire xx

Last edited:
woot woot, love the poster!

Help a Beginner : )

Great Des I will come along to provide back up : )

D

Cool love the poster, be there if i can to help :)

Wooo ORANGE SUNDAY IS BACK!

:yay::yay::yay:

Sap.

thanx for all the kind words guys not long now till orange sunday with a twist returns \o/

See you all at PA at 1800 ma time

Desire xx

cya there :) best buy ammo :wtg:

Hella Awesome!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfY4deMxsBA[/YOUTUBE]

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Bump WITH A "tWIST"!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx3m4e45bTo[/YOUTUBE]

click on youtube link to view

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Last edited:
I did a RSVP on facebook! ;)

what a great night and a great start to the Orange Sunday with a Twist thank you to everyone to turned up and joined in you made this show so exciting and very enjoyable to do

Here is some screenshots of the party

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

hey ..

i must say it was really Fun with you all ;)

and the best Surprice was Force was coming down :yay:

Thx all for this wonderful Evening :wtg:

Jacky

P.S. Nice Video ;)

Damn! I really meant to come out and support you for this one Desire, but forgot the day until it was too late in the evening :( Glad it went well and all had a good time though, I will try again next time :)

YEAH , YEAH it's not O' sunday....

but dam DESIRE'S rocking DA AIR WAVES BIG TIME atm thxs babe:wtg:

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Thank you for all your kind words

A little bump for tomorrows show

Desire xx

BUMP

For tomorrow night 1800 ma time at port atlantis

Deisre xx

ITS SUNDAY WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Desire xx

change of location guys orange sunday will be at ti castle today starting in 10 mins see you all there ;)

Desire xx

name song?

Hi desire can you tell the name of the song "i am a better person turn my world around" ?

Hi desire can you tell the name of the song "i am a better person turn my world around" ?

could you give me more of a clue as i dont have any idea at the moment what song it is lol

if you can give me more info on the song you are after i may be able to figue it out lol

Desire xx

Thought id post this here too so just copied what i have put in the noobs section post

sorry its took me so long to do a write up about last sundays show i have been so busy but what a show i thought i would start from TI castle and realised i didnt have it so me and sapeian went hot footing it to TI City thinkign it wont take long to get there.

BOY WERE WE WRONG

got killed by hogglo and ended up at the revival from hell

Thank you axel for helpign us tryign to get out but we ended up gathering a few new players along the way that got stuck so off we trot and keep getting killed over and over

so a big SOS went out over the air and the magnificent Calypso Rescue Team came to my rescue along with DJ Mits and DJ Omega T7 showed up to help also after hearign the sos along with Jacky Thank you to everyone that came to my SOS

We eventually got to TI Castle and we got the party started did a few comps here are the winners

Kim Iceman Karlsson & Martin Wildcard Gonzalex were the two new starts that got stuck at the outpost and they got themselves a full hunting set for just surviving the run from the revival to TI Castle they did really well and i congratz you for that

Master sazuki won a full hunting set in the new player dance contest BOY has that guy got some funkey moves

we did a race comp and Kim Iceman Karlsson won himself 50 peds fopr beign the first one to get to me

A BIG BIG THANKYOU to the guys from Calypso Rescue Team what you guys do for the community is great work and you dont ask for anythign in return so this is why i am give you a BIG +Rep for what you guys do

the guys that saved me from calypso rescue team were

Chris Enzo
The Lost Alien
Kuper

YOU GUYS ROCK

Desire xx

BUMP Strating in 20 mins at PA TP

Desire xx

Dam...

Think i missed da show...well if not heres a bump!

And waiting to hear who won the 2009, Oct 3 and 4th. "Red Bull Motocross of Nations in Italia"
Hope the flying Scot "Billy Mackenzie" takes it!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DngBFeMQZcM[/YOUTUBE]

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

and song is "Knocked up" by da KoL

Is there going to be a Orange Sunday tonight?
I would like to know where and when? It has been a long time since I joined it and I really have been missing it.

We Dont have the Oragen Sunday anymore, but we have also contests and tp runs running, so please be tuned at the time^^

We Dont have the Oragen Sunday anymore, but we have also contests and tp runs running, so please be tuned at the time^^

I will as soon as I can :)

Back