Search results

1. F

Entropia Universe : Μια καλύτερη δεύτερη ζωή – Second life

heh, you lost your bet. let's see what Der Spigel has to say about this http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/photo-gallery-fact-checking-the-prejudices-fotostrecke-68269.html and maybe BBC http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31803814 and speaking of debts maybe Germany pays it's debt from...
  2. F

Buying: Melee Trauma Amplifier II

Hello ! I want to buy Melee Trauma Amplifier II UL. PM me with offers please, here on forum or ingame. Thanks and wish you all happy easter ! :)
  3. F

Selling: Calypso Bone Sample (Quest Item)

friday bump ! :yay: sold !
  4. F

bony bump ! :silly2:
  5. F

bump for agile players ! ;)
  6. F

hi ! i am selling 3k Calypso Bone Sample (Quest Item) @Caly . pm me here or ingame between 16:00 and 20:00 MA time. thanks.
  7. F

evader/punies

something like this i did for a few days weeks ago at falxangius in a LA, for couple hours each time . it is painful boring, the walls in my room almost started to decay because of that. still i have no problem with "boring" but i have a problem with unefficient AND boring to tears, because...
  8. F

Mining Mania!

totally agree !! so much whining about the damn amp. if the winner wants to keep it and use it until becomes the greatest miner of all times, fine or of he/she wants to sell for what the market says it's worth it and withdraw all after that, fine again because this is a fcking RCE last...
  9. F

Selling: Skildek Lancehead (L)

bump ! ;)
  10. F

Selling: Skildek Lancehead (L)

hi ! as title says, i want to sell Skildek Lancehead (L) 0,60ped each. that is 333% MU, lower than auction, which would be about 550% at the moment of my edit . this can be a very good tagger due to its good range, low cost ammo and small radius blast . i can be found ingame between 17:00...
  11. F

Kitch's MF Ambu log

i like your style in commenting things, specially on post 2 ;) good luck with your hunts !
  12. F

explosive bps unbalanced and needs nerf

for the time being, this explosives BPs are hurting miners . MA again tried to introduce itself in economy like a regular player by allowing to craft using TT resources instead of resources/loot produced by miners/hunters . looks like MA is trying to compete with us by impersonating...
  13. F

Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Team

gratz to ALL winners ! :)
  14. F

Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Solo

Gratz to ALL winners ! :yup:
  15. F

Beware!!!!!!! AMD FX doesn't currently run EU

ANCIENT ? yes . Improved ? NO !!
  16. F

sometrics

@OP : that is post of the month. :laugh: tough and polite ... in the end. Yang @Yin . thx for the laugh .
  17. F

"Old trade trick in Entropia" or "How to lose $370 in one second"

lol? did you read the whole post ? the OP tried to roll back the deal and the "trader" refused . ok , it was 3 land deeds for a beast , bad deal for OP . about the " it may only turn to bad for you " - stick your threats to your arse . i feel so tempted to break rule 2.2 but i hold myself ...
  18. F

Annual Financial Report 2011

i bet you 10 ped he won't say anything.
  19. F

Explore Entropia Universe's Planet Calypso To Win Big - MarketWatch (press release)

http://news.mmosite.com/content/f/2012-05-16/entropia_universe_land_deeds_of_planet_calypso_give_away.shtml only a little problem :no love in the article comments , maybe some of you will post something there to balance things :silly2:
  20. F

The ores on Calypso

yes, your prediction about mining and markets could be right. and i agree with you, it's all about MU and RCE .no MU, no game as you say. i just hope the the decision behind shifting ores, or removing those from argo and drones produces it's desired effect and the side effects are minimal.
  21. F

The ores on Calypso

isn't this decreasing the turnover in mining ? agreed some MU might rise again . but it's similar with this : say i would have a bar and see my clients spend too much on alcohol and i am worried about them (lol). then i forbid smoking in my bar (smoking is amplifying pleasure to consume alcohol...
  22. F

MindArk Recruits New CTO From Ericsson

entropia planets was faster, so they deserve all credits for this one . http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/threads/mindark-recruits-new-cto-from-ericsson.7677/ http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/mindark-recruits-new-cto-from-ericsson-151333175.html welcome sir,and looking forward...
  23. F

FYI: Excessive Whining & Negativity

i don't see the relation between markets and a specific forum . as for the bolded part, pure propaganda. i wish i saw those banks bite the dust without government intervention, as a free market would resolve those situations. and a private monopole on a free market is the sweetest thing...
  24. F

Question: Big nerf? UL , 28.5 avg dmg/sec and 2.915 eco for 200 ped MU?

as i said, i was kidding, and understand the need for balancing , myself wishing a change in recipe of many BP and stop dropping UL stuff . this method with materials that aren't anywhere to be found was applied before , for let's say one of the omegaton amps 2xx , don't know which , since...
Back