sometrics

Tal Maru

Mature
so now a dozen of so companies have my "send spam to email" address and the phone number to my trackphone i never answer or keep minutes on, but Still i have no ped because every single one has "reached the maximum number of monthly sub's"

I just wanna say

{Removed}

that is all thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
You should of just went sweating:wise:

@OP : that is post of the month. :laugh: tough and polite ... in the end.
Yang @Yin .
thx for the laugh .

Hey guess what! You won €2 million in the national Spanish lottery!

more offers completed still no ped.

they are all "viewed" and none "completed" even thou I've got all the spam email and text messages to prove i did it.

Seriously somantics owes me 50+ ped atm and I'm never going to see a pec of it :mad:

You should of just went sweating:wise:

He has a job working in my shop! Good dude, and hard worker! too bad he is getting the big green weenie from Sometrics because everyone else beat him to it.

more offers completed still no ped.

they are all "viewed" and none "completed" even thou I've got all the spam email and text messages to prove i did it.

Seriously somantics owes me 50+ ped atm and I'm never going to see a pec of it :mad:

there really scammy..I spent last few days fighting them over 9 peds..I spent a few days redoing them all sending them pic's doing them again and sending more pics tell I finally got my ped

Same boat - 4 completed, zero PED.
Will not be participating in anymore. Feel ripped off.

3ehqc.png

its now 10:30 so that is +3 hours since I "completed" the survey

Obviously I have as the last pic is me logged into the site with my FB picture because its linked to my FB page.

Seriously WTF

Oh and lets not mention the 30+ emails, 25 text messages, and 5 phonecalls that I have received in the last few hours due to this crap.

ok a few more of the offers have paid out. but still the majority of them have not
Even the ones that did 20min more like 20 hours.

i did ~ 15+ or so, some i also did two times... as i thougt it is bugged in the beginning...

all in all two of them paid some PEDs out... since it is over a week ago, i dont think i will recieve anything further

This is why i hate this 3rd party spam bull****... Also why i havent done any. Spam? No thanks. Not gonna get paid? No thanks. Too many issues? Of course, no thanks. Everyone aka sometrics and MA making money but not you? No thanks.

It may work for SOME, but in my experience with crap like this( which all games or whatever have the exact same offers)
Gets quite dumb.

Videos/ commercials is the way to go imo.

From: Customer Support Desk <support@sometrics.zendesk.com>
To: <removed for privacy>
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 6:06 PM
Subject: Ticket update for ticket #563839

Your request (#563839) has been updated.

Jose Castro, Jul 03 04:06 pm (PDT):
Hello,
Unfortunately you have reached the maximum daily limit an account can be manually credited. Please be patient, as we review the rest of your offers. Please also note, you are nearing the maximum amount of manual credits allowed on one account. Please be aware that after you have reached the maximum credit limit, we will not be able manually credit your account any further. Thanks.

So because their stuff is broken they do not want to fix any more lemme think
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
<deep breath>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<gasp>
OMGROFLPMPBTSITF

I made 8 PED with the german Telekom "call back scam and win big prizes"...but all the other things are just listed as viewed (0 PED) and I got the "sorry, you dont fit into this survey" for 70% and "maximum reached" for 29% of the time.

Best offers are the 0 PED offers anyway ;)

0ped.jpg

I completed about 7 Sometrics deals, got paid out two times for a total of 4,15 PED. The offers of 7 and 8 PED don't get paid out :scratch2:

for all the swedes toluna doesent work and it gives 30 peds

Toluna also doesn't work for The Netherlands.

But why does MA offer these kind of deals when they are not paying the amount they said they would?

Is it just me or has MA with this Spam Scam lost all their credability?
My experience with this shit is, everything under 4ped gets paid out, the rest you have to fight for (figures, thats where there actually starts to be some money in it.) Ah well, im done with this scam shite.
FU Sometrics and FU MA....

It's not really MAs fault, it's the sometrics that does this BS. Although maybe MA shoudn't have started this partnership?

It's not really MAs fault, it's the sometrics that does this BS. Although maybe MA shoudn't have started this partnership?

MA is the one that keeps making partnerships with these dubious companies, MA is the one not understanding the bad publicity they generate is worth more than what they might gain from it, SEE was a disaster waiting to happen from day one, social type and their facebook failure is another. I wonder how many new people went to the entropia universe site, saw the "earn free peds" offer and didnt download the platform.

I found if I do the offers once a month and all at the same time I get payed. If I do one offer now, and the next offer in an hour and then another one, I only get payed for the first one.

Can you trust a company that goes to such well known scam?
Would you buy their shares?
I hope it is just a mistake but scary..

Back