Search results

1. F

Buying: Melee Trauma Amplifier II

Hello ! I want to buy Melee Trauma Amplifier II UL. PM me with offers please, here on forum or ingame. Thanks and wish you all happy easter ! :)
  2. F

Selling: Calypso Bone Sample (Quest Item)

hi ! i am selling 3k Calypso Bone Sample (Quest Item) @Caly . pm me here or ingame between 16:00 and 20:00 MA time. thanks.
  3. F

Selling: Skildek Lancehead (L)

hi ! as title says, i want to sell Skildek Lancehead (L) 0,60ped each. that is 333% MU, lower than auction, which would be about 550% at the moment of my edit . this can be a very good tagger due to its good range, low cost ammo and small radius blast . i can be found ingame between 17:00...
  4. F

MindArk Recruits New CTO From Ericsson

entropia planets was faster, so they deserve all credits for this one . http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/threads/mindark-recruits-new-cto-from-ericsson.7677/ http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/mindark-recruits-new-cto-from-ericsson-151333175.html welcome sir,and looking forward...
  5. F

entropia universe client download problem

hello ! have a friend that due to some operating system problems was forced to format his hard disk and install again windows xp 32 bit . after a clean installation he was surprized that he can't install entropia universe using client download from mindark website. i tried to install also the...
  6. F

Buying: Buying Ghost Armor UL

hello ! as title says i am buying a ghost M armor UL . feel free to post your offers or PM me . thanks .
  7. F

Question about the regenerated mobs

hi! it's a little late but i have to ask : can anybody tell me how fast regenerate the "new" mobs : like allophyl , ambulimax ,atrox ,feffoid , molisk etc ? and what is the formula for their regeneration ? i mean how many percents and every how many seconds they regenerate ? and are the...
  8. F

Ingame Screenshot feature

hi people ! i play entropia in windows vista ultimate and i am experimenting a problem with screenshots . to be more specific , i can't take screenshots ingame using printscreen key from keyboard :mad:. i also can't play in window mode :( i have tried a few screenshot programs...
  9. F

Buying: Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-90

I am interested in Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-90 . please PM me with your price . thank you !
Back