Question about the regenerated mobs

Fredy Olafson

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Daniel Fredy Olafson
hi!
it's a little late but i have to ask : can anybody tell me how fast regenerate the "new" mobs : like allophyl , ambulimax ,atrox ,feffoid , molisk etc ?
and what is the formula for their regeneration ? i mean how many percents and every how many seconds they regenerate ?
and are the info from entropedia about this mobs are up to date ?
this would help in a choosing the right weapons for the right mob
thank you !

Interested in any answers that come from this thread. Subscribing.

I think they regenerate x% every 5 seconds and non regen are about 20 seconds.

Not sure if anyone has calculated x though?

I think regen mobs are a right pain in the :censored:

should be every 5 seconds with factor x. pretty sure about the seconds :scratch2:

Very simple. You get criticaled and die with mob at 5% health, you rush to tp back asap. When you get back mob is at 90% and that if you are quick. :laugh:

The "old" mobs regenerate 5% every 20 seconds as do Avatars.
Think the high regen mobs do regenerate 5% every 5 secs...

their busy making mobs health re generate fast, i wish theyd do it for us too even it out like no?

Oh no but then MA would lose money on decay on faps shit. Silly ME

Ive seen they added some quick regeneration to some more mobs as well - take molisk for example - i think this will be next standard.

And soon enough - mobs will own a MOD FAP each :yay: to make things more interesting.

I.

The "old" mobs regenerate 5% every 20 seconds as do Avatars.
Think the high regen mobs do regenerate 5% every 5 secs...

Avatars no longer regenerate at a fixed rate of 5% every 20 secs. Some details of how it now works are in this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/114700-avatar-regeneration.html

Mobs seem to regenerate in 5% increments, but the time period can vary quite a bit. For instance:

From observation so far it seem the gain percentage is always the same, just the interval is different. I checked out a couple mobs so far:

Merp stalker: 15s
Scipulor young: 55s (acually, 2x 52 and 1x 58)
Tezlapod yound: 32s
Allophyl ? 5s

I will assume that regeneration interval is maturity independent, until proven otherwise oc.

Back