Search results

1. Striker3000

Selling: Multiple Items!

Please see Pictures for all the things that I'm selling (Including Skills not yet extracted). Unfortunately I will be needing to cash out/chip out due to a family emergency. Items include Armor Sets, Armor Plate Sets, Pets, Clothes/Rings, Items in Caly Auction...
  2. Striker3000

What has made you smile today?

real life. Spending quality time with a special someone I fell in love with back in high school. :) in entropia well today I did some mining and got some decent skills / peds out of it and I too need to sell some stuff for peds lol
  3. Striker3000

Zunami Angel Dark's Birthday Party

The video I made is saved on www.twitch.tv/phwigga so I could show the prepping for the event and what we did during the event. sorry that you can't read half the stuff and yeah I really need to place the screen display for the youtube videos better cause it blocked alot of the contestants and...
  4. Striker3000

ViP Arkadia Zunami Angel Dark's Birthday Bash was a hit! I would like to thank all the people that helped me make this party happen in such a short time although we did end up being late to the party by 20 minutes lol. I Want to thank Narfi and his team for helping us get people to arkadia...
  5. Striker3000

0700 MA time on Arkadia if you can make it I am throwing a party for Zunami Angel Dark her birthday party :D come join us! I will be DJing music from around the world and broadcasting it live on twitch tv. I will try to see if I can get a lil help with the AHR Radio crew for this since I'm not...
  6. Striker3000

Buying: Throne Seats

Still looking
  7. Striker3000

Now Hiring: Friendly & Responsible Players

I already spoken with him ingame and decided to place my info here. Thats my choice and I am honest with everyone I meet both in real life and in game. :)
  8. Striker3000

Now Hiring: Friendly & Responsible Players

My Application : EU Name : Phantom Striker 3000 Society : Ice Cold Play Time : On and Off since 2004 (I will admit I have had a few avatars ) Average Deposit : $100-$200 Language : Fluent English (Uses Google Translator to speak with other folks) Average Log in time : 0700-1300 MA time...
  9. Striker3000

Buying: Ankitus Thighs

Buying Ankitus Male Thigh Guards PM me ingame : Phantom Striker 3000 Steam / Skype : PHWigga Facebook : R.J. Isom thanks
  10. Striker3000

Victos Throne WANTED! I am still looking for a victos throne Contact me !
  11. Striker3000

Buying Victos Throne seats PM me here ingame or find me on facebook. R.J. Isom, or on steam/skype PHWigga thanks
  12. Striker3000

No Sightings of new space mobs.....

I have spent countless hours and flew all over space and only found cosmic horrors. I also experienced stations being invisible and when I tried to relogg. I came back online in space running! lol. the ugly part was when I died and was stuck in space for 4 hours before they managed to get me out...
  13. Striker3000

Buying: Engineering and Manufacturing Armor Skills

I am still looking around for these skill implants so any information will be awesome thanks and goodluck!
  14. Striker3000

Now serving!!!!!

I am now making a new kind of service called the provide me mats services! I am currently making level one items from each planet and am also providing a delivery service. I will post my bps I have and let me know what you would like to have made. Please provide at least enough 3 to 4 clicks of...
  15. Striker3000

Buying: Engineering and Manufacturing Armor Skills

Self Titled. I'm looking for a small amount of engineering and manufacturing armor skill implants. If you have any for sale or know a place where I can get them, please let me know where they are at thanks.
  16. Striker3000

New Vehicle maybe?

nice I just got back to playing recently so I have missed alot of things these past few years. trying to get back into school myself for graphic design and game development. thanks for showing me them cause lookin at these new planets and concept art makes me wanna try and finish classes. I...
  17. Striker3000

New Vehicle maybe?

New Mech Warrior like vehicle perhaps?
  18. Striker3000

oh hey man I'm back ingame again took forever to get my forum account back but I got it. hit me...

oh hey man I'm back ingame again took forever to get my forum account back but I got it. hit me up sometime.
  19. Striker3000

Selling: 3,000 Anatomy Skill Points

I'm interested in finding serious buyer that will be interested to purchase part or all of the anatomy skill points. Atm I don't have the cash to put it in a chip due to lack of funds, but I'm willing to work around that. If anyone is interested please pm me here on ef or send an email to my...
  20. Striker3000

no need to worry now. I finally got my account reopened all I have to do is wait for them to...

no need to worry now. I finally got my account reopened all I have to do is wait for them to unlock it and I'll be online soon. I'll try to be on as often so we can catch up on old times :)
  21. Striker3000

well MA has finally reopened my account so I can now play online once they unlock it so I should...

well MA has finally reopened my account so I can now play online once they unlock it so I should be able to see ya soon or I'll pm ya if I see you online.
  22. Striker3000

don't have to worry about finding me anymore . My account has finally been reopened so I'll pm u...

don't have to worry about finding me anymore . My account has finally been reopened so I'll pm u as soon as I am online or I see u online :)
  23. Striker3000

I'm doing great man. I finally got my account taken cared of so I hope to see u soon online

I'm doing great man. I finally got my account taken cared of so I hope to see u soon online
  24. Striker3000

ah that's ok. I decided to not play my original avatar because I feel like having a new life...

ah that's ok. I decided to not play my original avatar because I feel like having a new life just like I am doing in real life. I also decided to change my name ingame. I find it more suitable and inspirational for me to keep enjoying EU as well be familiar to my friends who all know my real...
  25. Striker3000

Xfire now has a brand new clan for Planet Calypso & Rocktropia

Hey all I would like to say I went on ahead and made a new clan just for Planet Calypso and Rocktropia on xfire. Visit www.xfire.com and join the clan! I figured it be a nice thing to have a newer fresher clan so we can all talk and enjoy this new edition of Entropia Universe. I hope you all...
Back