Search results

1. B

Back from 9 year break need help please 5000 PED deposit question

Hi everyone I played between 2007/2010 on and off and then quit until this week. Things have changed a lot and I’m just trying to get my head around them all before I waste PED. When I quit I sold most of my items and chipped out most of my skills and withdrew the PED so I am pretty much...
  2. B

Selling: OA-109 Unlimited BP

Selling - Must go this weekend. PM or post offers here, thanks
  3. B

Question: Skills req to be profitable crafting Breer M3a (L)

Hi, what skills do I need to have a somewhat chance of crafting this gun and turning a profit . (overall after say 1k clicks, not just lucky after 3)
  4. B

Buying: Redulite Ore/Ingots

PM Me your price/amount thanx
  5. B

Selling: OA-109 (L) Blueprint

Taking offers, pm me please.
  6. B

Help: Chipping Optimiser Help?

Im being stupid but I cant get it to work, I want to calculate what I need to chip in to get level 40 evader, from 0 skills, but its not working for me
  7. B

Tier upgrade for mining?

Whats the advantages of it if any?
  8. B

Help: Consistant profit with Mod Merc + Shadow ?

Hi guys, if I got a mod merc and shadow armour would I consistantly profit? Or is it just the same as with any level weapons and armour, just a gamble?
  9. B

Help: Back To Basics

Due to unforseen circumstances I am having to cash out and seriously downgrade. So my armours, weapons and PEDs must all go as I need the money for RL. I am however NOT going to chip out as I will be back in full swing of things again hopefully by Xmas there or there abouts as this is only a...
  10. B

Buying: Full M Vigi (With or Without Feet) + 7 6A Plates

PM prices pls
  11. B

Buying: Buying Infiltrator Set + ML35

PM Me your prices, thanks.
  12. B

Question: Skills / Gear question

Hi. I am wanting to get into the pvp / pk arena, but I dont know where to begin. Money isnt limited severely i.e you arent gonna see me asking how to pk ubers with a 1k ped budget here, however I dont have an unlimited supply of PEDs... I dont want to become an uber pvper/pker overnight, however...
  13. B

Buying: Buying Unlimited Korss H400

If any of the two owners are thinking of selling it, please pm me and we can discuss prices.
  14. B

Next pistol after Korss 400?

What do I upgrade to next? Whats the next best gun to use once I have maxxed the Korss 400?
  15. B

When to use amps?

What skill should I be before I use amps? Or can I use amps from the start (01 amps) or should I wait?
  16. B

Confused about amps

What is better for Korss H400, a a201 or a a103? I bought a a201 but is this worse than a103? Is a a203 the best amp ? is this very expensive?
  17. B

Is it mandatory to be a complete idiot to work in a shop with paypoint?

I am so sick of how stupid people are, time and time again I have to show the shopkeepers the instructions on how to get ukash or paysafecard. I was running late today at work as I normally goto the same shop (makes it easier, they know me, they know how to use the thing ((after ive showed them...
  18. B

What ECO pistol + amp do I need to ECO hunt Snables?

Hi. I am quite highly skilled in pistol (high enough to be maxed out at korss 400 anyway) but am I right in thinking this isnt eco to hunt snables at atlas? What pistol and amp combination would be? Thanks
  19. B

Skills req for maxed MatterFinder MF-212 (L)

What skills are req for maxed mf 212? Also if I were to chip the skills, which skills do I chip and how much would it cost? (Sorry not being lazy by not using the chipping optimiser, at work so cant atm) can someone else for me please? Thanks!
  20. B

Whats the best amp for Korss H400

Please can someone tell me
  21. B

Buying: Buying Boar (M) Limited Set and/or Parts

Just as the title suggests, pm me your price or post here. Thanks
  22. B

Selling: Gremlin Arm Guards (M) for EFD

20.75 TT Gremin Arm Guards Male for sale here for EFD!! SB - 5K EFD No BO set, will let this auction run for 1 Week, unless I get an offer I cant refuse of course :D Please keep all bids in this thread, no pms please. Thanks
  23. B

Question: What equip do I need to profit hunt?

Is there such a thing? What gear would I need to profit, consistantly, instead of huge losses ??
  24. B

Question: Whats the uber guns and prices?

Please tell me the 3 uber armours under Angel, and their prices, also the best 3 uber pistols and prices please
  25. B

Question: What skill do I need to improve min damage ?

What skill gives me more min damage? I know what gives HA/CHA but not this
Back