Search results

1. Nobleone

Selling: (M) Nemesis, Kobold, Vigilante & Gremlin

I only want to sell the full sets. All pieces are at full TT. PM me here and we can arrange to meet up in game. My local time is GMT + 10hrs. Gremlin - 484.20 TT + 189 MU = 673.20 BO Tier 0.7 Face + 16 ped Tier 1 arms + 22 ped Tier 1.4 chest + 21 ped Tier 0.8 gloves + 23 ped Tier 0.6...
  2. Nobleone

What is a Broadcaster Terminal?

An unusual find on Toulan...
  3. Nobleone

There's no way out of this situation... is there?

So myself and a friend decided to fly to Toulan for a look around, but 11.5au out from Toulan the quad runs out of fuel and now we're just sitting there in space with no way out... You cannot T in space. You cannot exit the vehicle. You cannot add more fuel whilst inside the vehicle. Does...
  4. Nobleone

Menace resigns from Obsidian

FYI 'Rob Menace Klok' has resigned his position in Obsidian Society due to the recent incident of trapping Marcimex in the instance. Obsidian members wish Menace well in his future endeavours in Entropia Universe. Q
  5. Nobleone

Obsidian 'Old Skool' TP run III

The weekend of August 2nd 2013, Obsidian Society is doing another 'old skool' TP run. We'll be departing from New Oxford at approx 03.00 hrs MA time August 3rd. We will gather 9 TP's and finish our run at Treasure Island Riverside TP. It's estimated that the complete run will take about 2...
  6. Nobleone

Obsidian 'Old Skool' TP run II

The weekend of July 26th 2013, Obsidian Society is doing another 'old skool' TP run. We'll be departing from New Oxford at approx 03.00 hrs MA time July 28th. We will gather 5 TP's and finish our run at OLA42 the new sweat camp. It's estimated that the complete run will take about 2 hours and...
  7. Nobleone

Obsidian 'old skool' TP run

The weekend of July 19th 2013, Obsidian Society is doing an 'old skool' TP run. We'll be departing from Camp Icarus (the n00b arrival area to the East of PA) at approx 03.00 hrs MA time July 20th. We will gather the following TP's in this order... Fort Isis > Chugs Hideout > Zychion Citadal >...
  8. Nobleone

Line up for CLD's

I went to Ft Ithaca for the one-on-one sale of CLD's and I have to say I was very impressed with the behaviour of 99.9% of the players who were also there to buy CLD's. I arrived about 15 mins before the appointed time and there was already a fair sized queue of people all lined up waiting...
  9. Nobleone

Buying: Buying: Tiarak leather texture BP

Looking for anyone selling this BP, QR rating not important, PM me or reply to this post. Thanks, Q
  10. Nobleone

Well done Arkadia

Let me start by saying I have been a Calypso avatar for just over 5 years. So now let me tell you of my arrival on Arkadia. Upon arrival at Arkadia I asked in local chat about how I start the 'hoverpod' mission and was instantly and politely told this by a nice Arkadian avatar... "Existing...
  11. Nobleone

Auction issue since VU

Why can't I sell to orders in auction since the new VU? Just says there is an error! I tried several auction locations with same result, I also relogged. Anyone else having this problem?
  12. Nobleone

spelling & grammar

For 4.5 years I have witnessed the most basic grammar and spelling errors from MA/FPC/etc... Why does this annoy me? Because I am a copywriter by trade. So, how about MA/FPC/and all planet partners (especially Neverdie) run their stuff by a group of us who know how to spell correct English...
  13. Nobleone

Mermoth Mission help!

OK so I go to see Vayne Ashe @ 533 622 and she says my friend to the south needs help more than me... But I can't find the friend to the south... only the poacher camp where I keep getting shot. So how do I get the Mermoth mission started? :eyecrazy:
  14. Nobleone

9/11 anniversary

Like they say in The Matrix movie, "we don't normally wake people up at your age, because it is too traumatising." It is the same with many who will simply glance at this documentary. You cannot believe that your reality is based on something you refuse to see or accept as possible...
  15. Nobleone

EUA = Entropia Universe Anonymous

Hi, my name is Quaeroveritas Quar Noble and I have not deposited since December 2010... Next?
  16. Nobleone

Improvise, adapt & overcome...

How is your Soc adapting to the fracturing/splintering of your member base being spread out across 3 planets?
  17. Nobleone

Armax spawn?

Soooo apart from the usual Armax spawn SW of Ithica where is this weekends big spawn they are talking about?
  18. Nobleone

Manticore Kicks Tin Can Ass

Members of manticore went to explain a few things to the robots and they paid out nicely... :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  19. Nobleone

Player retention contract

Hmmm, here's an idea... Within the first 6-months of joining EU we each get the choice to individually sign a contract with MA/FPC saying we won't cash out for 3, 5 or 7 years, they then lock that account from withdrawal and depending on the contract we sign they will apply a loot increase...
  20. Nobleone

TP list addition...

I think it would be useful to have an addition to the TP list window that opens when you enter a TP... Something like bookmarks/favourites... So you enter a TP and there are 5 little boxes at the top of the TP list window into which you could drag the name of your 5 most used TP's...
  21. Nobleone

EFD store sold out...

Can anyone tell me why there are no 'combat sense' icons for sale in the EFD store?
  22. Nobleone

Open questions to Marco

Dear Marco, I've only been playing for 3 years... Every time there is an event, like Merry Mayhem, robot invasion or whatever, I usually depo and go shoot things with my Soc mates... But recently I've felt more and more like I an NOT a 'customer' paying for a service, I now feel like I am...
  23. Nobleone

Low Memory??

I am sure I read something about this when VU10 first came out... However I didn't have problems then... And I have done a search but can't find the thread... Now, when I play for 30 mins, I CTD with a message saying I'm out of memory... I have 3GB DDR3 RAM and this PC only runs Entropia so I...
  24. Nobleone

Stuff is all grey...

I did the BIG update and all was OK... I did the little update and now when I log in my avatar is grey, all the things in my inventory and storage are grey, the auctioneers and technicians are grey... To balance that all players hair is glowing white and so too are my guns and FAP's... I have a...
  25. Nobleone

Hypnotic Foul...

I just came across a few Foul Hunters and when they got up close I noticed a weired shimmer on the screen... At first I though it was an effect of my gun, but when I stopped shooting it still happened... It looks almost like the Foul are trying to hypnotise you...:eek: Has anyone else...
Back