Well done Arkadia

Nobleone

Prowler
Society
Obsidian
Quaeroveritas 'Quar' Noble
Let me start by saying I have been a Calypso avatar for just over 5 years. So now let me tell you of my arrival on Arkadia.

Upon arrival at Arkadia I asked in local chat about how I start the 'hoverpod' mission and was instantly and politely told this by a nice Arkadian avatar...

"Existing colonists are invited to visit the exquisite new location northwest of Resolute Firebase where new arrivals will begin in future, at the coordinates 30180, 18040. Speaking to the Barman in the Arrival Lounge there will begin the ACA missions. The journey that follows will reveal an array of new items including the first Arkadian vehicle, and involves groups such as the Imperial Federal Navy (IFN), the Archaeological Society, Herman Industries, Lorika Tek and IFN Medical."

I went, I saw and I followed and all I can say is WOW! Oh WOW!

What a fracking brilliant introduction to EU Arkadia has created for newcomers.

Arkadia have got it spot on, they lead you through the process in the actual game environment, not some sanitised 'noob' area. Then they give you loads of freebies to try out and it is just so seamless that at the end you find yourself in the game completely mentally and physically equipped to play Arkadia...

Fracking brilliant 10/10... Calypso team has a LOT to learn from Arkadia team.

Huge Gratz to Dave Dobson and the Arkadia team. I might be staying on Arkadia for a while yet.

Back