Search results

1. G

Dmg Enhancer´s In Stock At "Rune´s Basement Shop" - Fort Argus bank

Hi, I have decided to open a litle shop with first of all Damage enhancers. Currently it´s stocked with packs of: 10´s 20´s Most packs range between lvl I - X and some i have more of, some less. I will adjust the stocks based on popularity and demands from costumers. If you need any above...
  2. G

Buying: Pristine Khada Crystal Shard

Hi! Looking for one of these precious crystals. Pm me if you have one for sale and we´ll find a fair price for both parties. /Belgarion
  3. G

Selling: Full Angel (M) T2 - 3

*SOLD* As the title says. Selling it for a friend. SB: 27000 BO: 29000 Accepting peds and CLD@1400. PM me offers or contact me ingame. /Belgarion
  4. G

Selling: Full TT ESI

*SOLD* SB = 650% BO = 700% When SB is meet countdown starts for 24 hours until the auction ends....
  5. G

Selling: Supremacy Helmet F SGA

Current tier: 0.9 Got some interest around it, but no bid we feel acceptable. Bid Via PM please. Stats: Stb: 27 HP Cut: 51 HP Imp: 51 HP Pen: 39 HP Shr: 3 HP Brn: 55 HP Cld: 9 HP Acd: 11 HP Elc: 12 HP Close: 129 HP Firearms: 97 HP Total: 258 HP SB/BO: tt+18k PED Possible trades: Doa...
  6. G

Selling: Dr. Almon Duchev Log 16, 17 and 18

Hi, More logs for sale. I have a couple of each left. Send me a PM with you bid. Log 16 Log 17 Log 18 /Belgarion
  7. G

Selling: Dr Almond Duchev Logs 17 and 18.....

Selling Dr Almond Duchev Log Part 16, 17 & 18. Log 16: Sb: tt+150 Bo: tt+200 Log 17: Sb: tt+ 200 Bo: tt+ 300 Log 18: Sb: tt+ 200 Bo: tt+ 300 A set of 16, 17 & 18: Bo: tt+ 600 Pm me your offer.... Auctions starts now and ends when Bo is meet or 1800 MA-time 26:th of februari...
  8. G

After Work in Stockholm - 19/12

We like to invite everyone to an after work. Background: When me, count joe and angelyn started planning for swedish gathering that occurred 30th of august this year, we simple set up a more or less regular after works-schedule where we could sit down, have a beer on relaxed basis to do the...
  9. G

B: Starkhov AS-147

As the title says. Give me your price and i´ll consider it. Send me a PM if you think you have what i´m looking for. /Belgarion Update: AS-147 bought, thread closed!!
  10. G

The Umbra´s is back....

And i´m at work.... :eek: Managed to sneak in for a few seconds just to be able to se a lot of new discoveries. Mostly (L)-versions of UL armors... Think i´m going to sneak home early today. :D
  11. G

S: Piece of paper

Selling Piece of paper. BO: tt+100 Offers here or PM. Highest bid: tt+30 ped Auction ends: Tomorrow Evening (27/2)
  12. G

S: Dr.Almon log part 4

Selling Dr.Almon log part 4!! BO = tt+200
  13. G

Dr. Almon Parts 4

Buyout: tt+200 ped Bid here or PM....
  14. G

Selling: Dr.Almon log part 7

As the topic says. Bo = tt+300 ped. Write here if interested or Pm me. Edit: Auction closed. Sold @ BO
  15. G

Selling: Dr.Almon log part 3

As the topic says. Bo = tt+300 ped. Write here if interested och Pm me. Edit: Sold @ BO tt+300 :)
  16. G

Has it allways been 3 planets??

Hi, My socmate noticed that it was 3 planets in the sky above CND. :eek: As we can recall we´ve only seen 1 before. :confused: Is that right or might it been us being to drunk before, or maybe now?? :D
Back