The Umbra´s is back....

garion75

Guardian
Society
-= SDW Elite =-
Rune Belgarion Haugen
And i´m at work.... :eek:
Managed to sneak in for a few seconds just to be able to se a lot of new discoveries. Mostly (L)-versions of UL armors... Think i´m going to sneak home early today. :D

I can manage to get home at 17:00 if i will pray that it will be possible.
But anyway i think everything will be over :/

And i´m at work.... :eek:
Managed to sneak in for a few seconds just to be able to se a lot of new discoveries. Mostly (L)-versions of UL armors... Think i´m going to sneak home early today. :D

more (L) of the UNL ? bahhhh SUCKS big time imo..
Why why why and whats the meaning of this? whats the point? why not make something new, and let the unl be what it is..
cant wait for (L) Angel :rolleyes:

MA, STOP DRINKING AT WORK!

I can manage to get home at 17:00 if i will pray that it will be possible.
But anyway i think everything will be over :/

Probably.. :/
I´ll be able to leave in about 15 minutes. But it´s still 30 - 40 minutes before i´m home. I hope i´ll be able to participate in what going on for a litle while atleast, but probably not. :/

I signed on this morning and there were Argo young swarming and spawning at HC not just one or two but 5 or 6 at a time...really got the blood pumping...then i had to leave for work...grrr...

I wish i could have called in sick...it promises to be a wild and wooly day on EU!!!

awww pooor guys at work , what a bummer.

oh well have fun working whylst i go loot some new stuff!

hang in there :silly2:

stupid lagomania ... u cant even see the mobs .. they fly lagging around u and shoot at u xD hadesheim C is total fucked :rolleyes:

stupid lagomania ... u cant even see the mobs .. they fly lagging around u and shoot at u xD hadesheim C is total fucked :rolleyes:

yeh true , the spawn is so thick i cant get back to the TP :/

i pitty the noob who aint got a tp chip on him :confused:

I'm okay with the limited variants of armour, as long as they aren't phasing out the unlimited ones.

Also, yay, Umbras! :D

awww pooor guys at work , what a bummer.

oh well have fun working whylst i go loot some new stuff!

hang in there :silly2:

I Pray that your next bonk will acid-tasting !11!!111one1!eleven

Got some new maturities with umbra and even argonaut learer elite!!

Will post the pics later;)

I sincerely hope these are still spawning by the time us working-to-deposit folk can come back and actually log in.

I sincerely hope these are still spawning by the time us working-to-deposit folk can come back and actually log in.

Agree.

Save something for the paying ppl! (Who deserves it more? :silly2:)

Awww, i've never even seen umbra in action, last time they spawned on hadesheim i was ... somewhere else :\
And now can't login :(

nothing new here.

ah only

L A G

hamster is dead

Had to relog so thought ill post argo leader elite pic

LOL
Biggest lagfest I ever encountered in EU/PE counting back to the very early days :D

Spend 100 Ped ammo and got 14 ped return... rofl
Either "claimed by someone else" or "no loot" or shooting like crazy and not doing any damage...:scratch2:
The rare occasion I could kill AND loot an umbra or argo the loot was bad.

Fun event tho.. :yay:

I tell you what...I'd rather be at home trying to connect and getting disconnected then be here at work not even able to try to connect.

I got a very small taste of it this morning and am totally excited about the whole thing...

I wanna be home!!!!

Post more pics please!!!!

Ok here are the pics I managed to get of umbras:

Then the big argonauts:

You can see from the radar how the new spawns came as a straight lines:

...and ofcourse there was lag:laugh:

I think I spent 30min+ reviving there and when I managed to revive, some umbra shot me right away, bcs they where camping at the revive:laugh::laugh:

*sigh*

Why not spawn all the orbs at the same time and let it run for a while?

Might reduce lag :dunno: at least it would give everyone a chance to participate like during the Secret Transmitter robot attack.

*sigh*

Why not spawn all the orbs at the same time and let it run for a while?

Might reduce lag :dunno: at least it would give everyone a chance to participate like during the Secret Transmitter robot attack.

I feel the sentiment of this one Sirhc. MA made a crap load of Orbs all over the place. Spread it out...reduce lag...get US players involved that have to work....

I get really tired of MA's numb-skullness lately :(

Anyone else see the Karek Torturer? Angry bastard he was :laugh:

I looted myself a shiny new cooking pot, not quite as exciting as the other new items :silly2:

Can you post a pick pls?:silly2:

Already tried to make stew?? :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

No stew yet, Bacon (L) hasn't dropped :(

great now can u bash someone over the head with it? or equip it i can see it now Noobs running around with pots asking for donations

great now can u bash someone over the head with it? or equip it i can see it now Noobs running around with pots asking for donations

Unfortunately you can't equip it Naz :(

It can't be used, just dropped and - based on the fact it has a market value button - put on auction

Unless I'm reading you wrong then no, this isn't old news - it happened earlier today

what im trying to point out, if you look at the link i supplied, is that umbras were back in january ... today, obviously, we are in march ... im not sure how this is "new" :)

Back