Search results

1. E.K.x

Buying: Amethera Land Area

Hello! I have posted this in the LA forum but probably worth it here too - just in case! I am interested in buying any low / mid tier Amethera land areas. We can discuss in PM obviously :) If any stats are available that'd be helpful Look forward to hearing from you! Pudding
  2. E.K.x

Buying: Tiger (M)

Hi all, Looking to pickup a set of UL armor, ideally in the +10k range Let me know what you've got! Thanks
  3. E.K.x

Potentially buying Land Area

Hello! I am interested in buying any low / mid tier Amethera land areas. We can discuss in PM obviously :) If any stats are available that'd be helpful Look forward to hearing from you!
  4. E.K.x

Buying: Full Jaguar (M)

Looking for a full set of this armor! Please PM price!
  5. E.K.x

Buying: Full Tiger (M)

Please PM me your price. Prefer low tier / cost :)
  6. E.K.x

Question: Buying new laptop in a month or two, looking for suggestions for max EU graphics.

Hey guys, My bootcamped macbook is getting very tired, even running the game on a mix of low and safe mode it tends to pack a sad and crash. The logic board in it is rooted and I've decided to just keep it for work and invest in a decent gaming laptop. I'm looking for people suggestions on...
  7. E.K.x

Help: Looking for suggestions, bored of trox.

Hey guys, I'm just after some suggestions for things to hunt. I've only just got back after a pretty long break and all these new mobs are making my head spin. A quick rundown, I'm using angel armor and skilling through the Isis range, currently using an LR-53 and an LR-59 when they're on...
  8. E.K.x

Selling: Unique UL tailoring BP - Star Sexy Top (F)(C) - OFFERS

Taking offers but expecting around 2-300ped. One of a kind, had it for almost 2 years :s
  9. E.K.x

Looks like I wont be back after all. MA thinks I'm someone else.

Ok, let me start from the beginning. I decided to come back to EU and start playing again, at least till I leave for the USA in November. However I couldn't for the life of me find my gold card reader. After a few days of looking I send in a support case to have it removed. It says on the...
  10. E.K.x

Entropia in 2012

Hi guys, Every now and then I come back to the forums and try to gauge how the game is going, and weather I should hop back in game and check things out or not. I've been out of game for just over a year now, and am wondering how 2012 is going for Entropia. A general outlook and opinion if a...
  11. E.K.x

Considering returning to the EU.

-
  12. E.K.x

Cannot login to website

Hello, I am trying to login to the website so i can deposit etc but upon trying to login it almost instantly comes back telling me "The server is not responding properly, please try again later." I can login to the game fine, just not the website. Tried multiple browsers and still nada...
  13. E.K.x

Selling: 5k BLP tech

As title says. Click to enlarge buyer to provide ESI, so please factor that into your offer. As such, PM me your offers please. Thanks very much, EKx
  14. E.K.x

Selling: Pudding EKx Leash

{Deleted - See the next post}
  15. E.K.x

Gear suggestions

Hi guys, I am mid upgrade and am hoping to get some other opinions on things. Gear I have so far for this new loadout is Tiger + 5B & EK-2600, so what im asking about is weapons :D I am level 30 in laser and blp sniper, and level 25 in handgun, both blp and laser. I am wanting high DPS for...
  16. E.K.x

Buying: Starkhov AS-147

Hi there, Looking to buy a as-147. Please PM me your offers! http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Starkhov_AS-147 Thanks
  17. E.K.x

Selling: Tuxedo outfit (amazing)

Hi all, Its with great reservation I put up for sale this amazing outfit. Is all Male (duh) and see screenie for info. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Includes: Tuxedo Basic pants Jungle Walkers Spectacular Spectacles Buyout - 2.2k EKx
  18. E.K.x

Buying: Outback Land Area

Hi everyone. I am at a stage where I am looking to enter negotiations with people regarding the purchase of a land area. If you think you'd like to sell your LA, please PM me. Thanks EKx
  19. E.K.x

Selling: Full Bear M UL

SB +2k BO +2.8k Full TT Will consider trades. Ends 3 days after first bid.
  20. E.K.x

Selling: Ml-35 sga - offers

Hi there, Looking for OFFERS on this wonderful rifle. http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Meckel_%26_Loch_ML-35,_SGA_Edition This is not a commited to sale thread, if theres not an offer im happy with it will not be sold :) (yes its that good) Thanks EKx
  21. E.K.x

Entropia Ventrilo [Free voice chat for your soc & friends]

Hi guys! Anyone who has ever spent time in a voice enabled environment knows that it makes anything online a hell of a lot easier! Because of this, we now have a public and free to use ventrilo server! Anyone is welcome to come have a chat, and societies or just groups of friends are welcome...
  22. E.K.x

Selling: SGA Guide Marber

For sale is the amazing SGA Edition Guide Marber. http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=679 Better than that sandpit toy foxtrot ME!!! In auction for TT+2.7k - or make an offer here! Thanks very much Pudding
  23. E.K.x

Looking for hunting buddies!

Hey guys, I love to team hunt and am always looking for new people to hunt with! I am online ridiculously close to all the time, so please consider pudding for your next violent outing. Current gear is full bear + (normally)5b's & ML-35 SGA + Beast(dante sooooon). Either PM me here when your...
  24. E.K.x

Uber: SGA AINT DEAD | ML-35 SGA Hog!

That SGA banner is still up at CP for a reason!!! Got this 2 mins ago! THANKS MA Click to enlarge
  25. E.K.x

Uber: WB Pudding! Hey thx! [10k]

I've been away since October'ish. Popped in to do some crafting runs but ended up at atrax beach. Click to enlarge Thanks MA!!
Back