Search results

1. James Haley

Question: Is there enough demand??

Demand for what you say? Well is there enough demand for real-life pictures in a virtual world? Would there be enough demand to justify, say a shop? Or maybe just a shop keeper in a well advertised apt? Perhaps simply an apt with sales linked to EF? The Question: Is there...
  2. James Haley

HoF: So there I was....

hunting naked cuz I just wasn't sure what to do today. Plinking :handgun: at all the small mobs on Atlas Island trying to do my part in the population control of those little rabbit-like creatures. I mean somebody has to keep things in check right? Well, anyway, about half way along the...
  3. James Haley

HoF: My Very First HoF

So there I am. Its 5am local time and I figure I will burn a couple k worth of oils in the pursuit of some more skills towards BPComp. I have been in universe for just over a year and have heard the trumpets of globals my fair share .... but not for a couple months. I have been pumping Simple...
  4. James Haley

New Society => Social Suicide

Social Suicide The New Society to hit Entropia (pending qualification) is Social Suicide!! Soc. Leader => James JH Haley (Australia) Leader Advisor => eddie sawyer james (UK) Recruitment is still open:)..... qualification is still pending.:lam: See you all out in the...
Back