HoF: My Very First HoF

James JH Haley
So there I am. Its 5am local time and I figure I will burn a couple k worth of oils in the pursuit of some more skills towards BPComp. I have been in universe for just over a year and have heard the trumpets of globals my fair share .... but not for a couple months. I have been pumping Simple springs long enough for them to become Very mind-numbing trying to up my skills to get Blue Print Comprehension and it is feeling like I am getting no where fast.

When I am getting down to my last couple k in oils, I again click 'manufacture' but instead of the usual 'Failure' noise, what is this I hear? :confused: Loud applause? WTF? Ah hell this is cool I've got myself a Hall of Fame!!!!! :eek:

Now granted. Some of you out there may not think this is all that great. :rolleyes: And granted by the time I get this posted I may not even be on the HoF board anymore. But you know what? I think this is just the start of a trend. And it only goes up from here kids. :yay:

The first is always the best :)

well done mate!!!wish you more!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Nice, gratz on your first one! :)

big gratz to you! :) First is definately best... It all goes down from there LOL ;P kidding kidding!!! :D

Back