Search results

1. uhh

Seeking Blueprint trade

I have a Geotrek H27 Vilitus(L) unlimited BP that I would like to trade for your Geotrek H46 Menes(L) unlimited BP. My QR is 1.0 as I cant craft this level yet :( Looking for a straight up trade, so if you have a double of the H46 or would just rather have my BP than yours please post here or...
  2. uhh

My first 10k skill 8-)

Got my Handgun skill to 10k today :) Next up is Killstrike or Quickness unlock... Click to enlarge
  3. uhh

Ex Cons looking for new members

Hi all, Ex Cons is currently looking for new members. You need 180k+ total skills to join. If you wish to apply, please contact a member in-game, send me a PM here, or post an application at our website: http://ex-cons.org If you wish to contact us in-game we can usually be found at Nate...
  4. uhh

PC: LVL VII H27 Vilitus Unlimited BP

Hi all. What do you think the price on this should be? Looks to be a killer bp but I don't have the skills to use it yet :( Speculation is welcome, and if you wish to make me an offer feel free to do so ;) Wiki info: http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=416 Click to enlarge
  5. uhh

Skills lootable now???

It appears that skills are now lootable on chips... or was this just some bug where the avatar chipped out a skill? Click to enlarge If the finder or someone who knows him could verify this I would appreciate it :)
  6. uhh

Re: Recent controversy regarding Ex Cons members

Re: Recent controversy regarding Ex Cons members Official statement from Ex Cons regarding the recent events can be viewed [Link Deleted].
  7. uhh

20 globals in one day =)

MA gave me a fun time today by giving me 20 globals!!! Interesting loots were 2 FreanD Delta and one 15 ped ESI If only every day could be like this ;) Click to enlarge
  8. uhh

21k Aurli Watcher

After nearly 6 months without a hunting HOF I finally hit a big one :) This is my all-time best loot! Loot was all oils but that doesn't matter to me :D Buying new computer chair, mine is a little nasty after I crapped myself :P Click to enlarge
  9. uhh

Full Boar (M) & ML-35

Auction ends 20070221 03:00 Calypso Time Auction Ended ML-35 (TT=174.05) Open Bid:TT+7000 Buyout:TT+7500 Current Bid (Sold @ Buyout) --------------------------------------------------------------------- Full Boar Male (TT=397.49) Open Bid: TT+3800 Buyout: TT+4200 Current Bid (n/a)...
  10. uhh

Selling: Shopkeeper and some crafting skills

All items sold, thread is closed I am entertaining offers on the following items. PM or post, no insulting offers please. Shopkeeper TT=39.52 (3.6k - Gen) Going once... Twice... Sold to Gen SKills on chip: All Skills sold to private bidder Blueprint Comprehension TT=5.16 Machinery...
  11. uhh

Going Commando

After nearly two years i have unlocked commando :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:
  12. uhh

PC: Weapon Crafting Skills

Hi all, if you have info on this please share it with me :) TT 9.21 Manufacture Weapons Implant TT 2.73 Weapon Technology Implant Thanks in advance for your help.
  13. uhh

No swirlies, no fanfare, best item so far ;)

So there I was just having a nice quiet mining trip at CND when an Atrax Old Alpha got all up in my face. I stuck my maddox in its derrier and pulled the trigger till it went click, and then got a very nice surprise :) Click to enlarge *please pardon my language, i was excited :headbang:
  14. uhh

Need help with new BP

I got this BP from a small box HoF: Click to enlarge Does anyone have Large Plug and Small Plug BPs? If so, I would like to arrange to either borrow them or buy some of the plugs from you. Thanks in advance for your help and good luck! :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:
  15. uhh

Ford Motor Company to sell Jaguar arms???

wow found this on yahoo news, guess big business is going virtual :rofl: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060806/bs_nm/autos_ford_dc_1
  16. uhh

Personal ATH

This is my personal All-Time High. Luck has been very good over the last couple weeks, so i decided to test my newb crafting skills. Loot included 13 Diamonds, 37k metal res, and a 14 click P2a BP Click to enlarge
  17. uhh

Real ad spotted today!

I saw an ad for Pink Floyd DVD set on the screen at Cape Corinth. Sorry, didn't take a screenie :(
  18. uhh

Sweat test info

I went on a 1 hour sweat session and here are the particulars. Sweat Gatherer skill @ start: 87 End: 107 Potent Focus Chip usage: 11 charges Mob: Berycled Young Sweat gathered: 644 I did not notice a significant difference in success rates from the last time I was able to sweat, although...
  19. uhh

Ex Cons now recruiting

About us: Ex Cons are currently ranked 13th Most Skilled. We are an international society with members from Sweden, Portugal, Netherlands, Austria, U.K., U.S., Australia and Canada. Our primary activities are hunting and mining. Requirements to join: 110k+ total skills 120+ Health You must be...
  20. uhh

PriceCheck: Hanzor Scope BP lvl 8

Anyone have any info on a price for the Hanzor Scope blueprint? I can't seem to find any auction history on it... Thanks!
  21. uhh

COS limited item vs. normal

Have a question about permanent BPs for limited items. Is the COS nerfed for all limited items/non-limited BPs? Or is this a bug? Normal item COS: Click to enlarge Limited Item COS: Click to enlarge
  22. uhh

Unlocked Wounding and Combat Sense

I unlocked Wounding on March 20 and Combat Sense today. Wounding seems to have a nice effect on my minimum damage as shown in the pic. Click to enlarge Happy Happy! Joy Joy!
  23. uhh

Nearly silent uber ++ ITEMZ

I have been missing from the hunting HoF board since December, but this was awesome even though -just- a global. This is my best item loot to date :D Click to enlarge Boar Helmet (M) Boar Helmet (F) Boar Thigh (F) :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:
  24. uhh

Buying: 5b Plates

Need a set of 5b armor plates. Please PM offers. Thanks!
  25. uhh

Double my pleasure

After about a month of very poor loots and huge losses my patience has been rewarded in a big way... Click to enlarge Items: Kango Mask, EP-21, FreanD Alpha, Pal. Mask Later that day: I looted a Viper(L) BP from a Mann MPH DLX HoF and decided to give it a try with the following result: Click...
Back