Need help with new BP

uhh

Provider
Society
The Unit
Beavis uhh Butthead
I got this BP from a small box HoF:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Does anyone have Large Plug and Small Plug BPs? If so, I would like to arrange to either borrow them or buy some of the plugs from you.

Thanks in advance for your help and good luck!
:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

has that one ever been crafted before?
its not in pe wiki anyway
gratz on the find !!

and gl finding someone with plugs, i dont have any :)

Never heard of plugs so at a guess they are also new bp's

yeah plugs sound like component...anyone noticed the "wood components" in auction since vu 8.5...now the question is, does that bpdrop from crafting furniture or components :)

check furniture bp book, it says large plugs are lvl I and small plugs lvl II ;)

Very Cool! :cool:

I hope this means that there will soon develop a market for Components in other crafting fields as well!

All I craft is components. :dunce:

buzz has a bed on auction that uses the large plugs, so i guess he's looted a plug bp, or knows someone who has

oh boy, loving this last new items drop :D

Since its level I bp has anyone checked the technician to see if there are new Bps there? If not I would think it probably is one that will drop often.

Who is Matalin !? :eek:

Sirhc said:
Since its level I bp has anyone checked the technician to see if there are new Bps there? If not I would think it probably is one that will drop often.

it is a looted bp, and it seems to be bugged for the moment....or at least a veeeerrryyy low success rate for a level1 bp.

woo nice and interesting stuff

gratz on the BP uhh :thumbup:

I have large plugs, small plugs, t-angle, and angle bps now.

Demand for the woods is high, and there isnt alot of those woods dropping, so they arent very cheap to make. But I can make some for you if you need, if you supply the materials...Id be glad to give you all the plugs that are made, no markup. Otherwise lemme know, and we will work out a price.

Grats!

Thanks for the replies everyone. :) I have procured both of the plug BPs since opening this thread. It seems as though Short Stinktree boards have become very popular amoungst furniture crafters these days. There are several orders in auction that are paying over 1 ped each for those boards... Hopefully MA gets the lag issues at TI sorted soon so i can hunt those bristles to extinction :D

Back