Search results

1. ShiityLiLMongo

Info: Best login ever?

2. ShiityLiLMongo

Help: Search for LA 64 Monthly HSL Winner

Found him...Type /w name then push tab to find anybody ingame....some peeps are not registered on the player register I am trying to contact Signs Weave Wonders so I can give peds for placing in the LA64 monthly neconu HSL event....I cannot find on user register and tracker shows no society to...
  3. ShiityLiLMongo

Help: AMD DRIVER UPDATE latest version still has bug

I have now found a fix that works for me so try set on very high graphics with shading quality set to safe mode hope it helps someone ....also an older driver works well too:) I posted about this a month ago and I still have balck flashing squares in the sky and waters after 3 amd graphics...
  4. ShiityLiLMongo

Help: Help me find `Heaven Amanda-Ra Angel`

Found and sorting out their prize now for placing in LA64 monthly HSL Event.....thx again for help finding her peeps :)
  5. ShiityLiLMongo

Help: AMD Graphics Driver Update Did This

I have now found a fix that works for me so try set on very high graphics with shading quality set to safe mode hope it helps someone....also an older driver works fine too :) Flashing Black squares in the sky and in the waters started with the last 2 driver updates. I have since gone back to...
  6. ShiityLiLMongo

Selling: Angel Foot Guards, SGA Edition (M) Tier 3.99

Angel Foot Guards, SGA Edition (M) Tier 3.99 for sale Check out the stats below SB 3k peds only please Pm here or ingame
  7. ShiityLiLMongo

Monthly HSL Event ON NOW! Presenting Neconu OA-Stalker for TWEN

LA64 Monthly HSL Event ON NOW! Presenting Level 36 Neconu OA-Stalker for TWEN 1st wins 40% of LA taxes/2nd 20%/3rd 10% Today`s Leaders For April Are.... 1st Place: Alexander Buck Wyld Neconu Stalker 163 PED 2nd Place: Bulletproof Turk Turk Neconu Stalker 136 PED 3rd Place: Alexander...
  8. ShiityLiLMongo

Help: Bug

I recieved 2 points of prospecting skill and gained 0.02% of a prospecting level for finishing kaz 30000 point mission on Arkadia and a 90 ped prospect chip as reward....Im pretty sure this is not correct and wrote support and they passed it onto arkadia and closed case.....Now Im pretty sure...
  9. ShiityLiLMongo

Selling: PILLS [HyperStim 10mg] +10% reload for 1hr

I have 500 [HyperStim 10mg] to sell this time at 4.5ped each
  10. ShiityLiLMongo

Let`s Go Munting Monthly HSL`s and Win 60% of LA taxes

This Event has finished
  11. ShiityLiLMongo

Selling: Omegaton A106 energy amp

SOLD Omegaton A106 for sale +1500 ped http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=16
  12. ShiityLiLMongo

Selling: Mayhem Tokens

2101 mayhem tokens to sell from easter 22 mayhem....you decide what pills you want me to buy from the token trader and make me a ped offer thx n gl with your bids
  13. ShiityLiLMongo

Finished mayhem in 4hrs

2500 points twice and bronze finished in 4hrs So thats it cant do silver or gold just grinding for a rare is all I can do now? Really didnt expect bronze to finish so quick my fault for selecting but really MA? PS: Gold card needs resetting by MA now so Im out for a few days it seems ...Im real...
  14. ShiityLiLMongo

How great is mayhem

1900 ped ammo in last 111 minutes -1235 ped how great is mayhem
  15. ShiityLiLMongo

WIN 50% of Land Area Taxes EVERY MONTH on Neconu Oldalpha-Stalker

THIS EVENT HAS FINISHED Thankyou to all participants over the last 3yrs its been fun :}
  16. ShiityLiLMongo

tiering changes

My redulite I put on auction to sell is tier 0.9 :cool:
  17. ShiityLiLMongo

Neconu stalker la

There is a new monthly event on this Land Area Win 50% of Land Area Taxes Details Here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?314042-WIN-50-of-Land-Area-Taxes-EVERY-MONTH-on-Neconu-Oldalpha-Stalker NECONU OLD ALPHA-STALKERS LAND AREA 64...
  18. ShiityLiLMongo

Codex is a good start add your ideas here

I have finished a lot of mission chains on caly and since finished have not hunted them mobs again ...it is refreshing to hunt these mobs again for the 1st time in what 5yrs or more?....bet some LA owners happy bout that. Finished chains include spiders falx feff LT 5+ times levi mulman plongu...
  19. ShiityLiLMongo

Bugs since VU

There is a freeze bug while hunting occurs randomly....cant move or do anything except relog There is a bug at PA mall I CTD randomly every time I go there Mining has been nrfd ...an example is a lev 5 amp on planet now has min claim sizes of 4 instead of 5 and the most common claim size is 7...
  20. ShiityLiLMongo

FYI: SNARG & NECONU Mission Land Area 64

This is now a Neconu oldalpha-stalker LA
  21. ShiityLiLMongo

Guide To Putting Keyboard Settings Back The Way They Were

Theres a couple of things that u need to do that should help get u started Go to options/camera and tick scroll changes mode While your there also slide maximum distance to maximum Go to escape/keymapping and change spacebar to toggle cursor and change E key to jump change your auto...
  22. ShiityLiLMongo

Selling: DOA Rockjacker Tier 6.9

SOLD http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=39
  23. ShiityLiLMongo

Buying: Shadow or Supremacy Thighs Male

Buying Shadow or Supremacy Thighs Male PM me plz thx
  24. ShiityLiLMongo

Buying: Limited Mining Finders with high tier points

I am after Limited Terramaster 6,7,8 finders or Limited VRX 2k,3k finders with high tier points High tier points only please ....meaning 300 points a level average or above plz message me here or ingame and I will catch up with you asap thx ShiityLiLMongo
Back