Search results

1. bloodrain

Project argo

Project argo, 2k EFD! Guys i need a good spawn!! hunter to warrior argos!,,, i passed by a Huge spawn 2 weeks ago i SE of Wolverine Hope (im not sure though). I searched everywhere for it, even went to cnd and strait back for no reason! enough wasting Peds and days looking for a mob! If any...
  2. bloodrain

Is it gong to stop and too late?

Well ,, this has been going through my mine when i see the prices of items,, mod fap, imp fap and other items reaching value of 250k+ when they use to be tt+?(5k),, first thing tht poped in my mind is that its too lte to invest into these items as they reached very high prices..... second...
  3. bloodrain

Project: Argo mass killing

Hi ppl,, its a first timer for me but lets start off my project to see if the argos(young to guardian) pay off or not in the long run,, A little info about me with the argos, iv been hunting em for quite a while now, cant remember how long with a break of a couple of months between em, but its...
  4. bloodrain

Disappearing mobs

Im not sure but am I the only one thats suffering from disappearing mob syndrome? because when i kill over 4 mobs before looting them,, one or two seem to vanish into thin air :confused: discussed it with MA and they say its because of lag so i have to contact my internet provider
Back