Is it gong to stop and too late?

bloodrain

Provider
Society
Chi Unit
vLsk Desert Wolf
Well ,, this has been going through my mine when i see the prices of items,, mod fap, imp fap and other items reaching value of 250k+ when they use to be tt+?(5k),,

first thing tht poped in my mind is that its too lte to invest into these items as they reached very high prices.....

second thing is are the prices gona stop going up?

first thing tht poped in my mind is that its too lte to invest into these items as they reached very high prices.....

Not for people with a lot of money. ;)

second thing is are the prices gona stop going up?

No. As long as someone will pay more for it, the prices will keep going up. And use search, there's been a million topics about this before.

EDIT: The prices will stop at some point. There's a breaking point where no one will pay for the item any longer. Prices would also go down if MA just put more of the items that are inflating so badly in loot. More people keep joining the game, but MA keeps the number of items about the same so the prices shoot up.

It's all supply and demand.

Last edited:
I have just started hunting again after selling up and I am buying all my equipment before I even start with skills because if the prices go up much more I wont be able to afford them.

I thought the exact same thing when i first started playing .That was more than 4 years ago. Full set of Angel was 3000 ped IF you could find someone to sell it cause it was rare even then ,Male shadow was 10000to12000 peds.
And if you wanted to buy it you had to be apart of the "clicky" groups or else they wouldnt even talk to you.A nice weapon was 1500 ped like a mk5 or a ml35 V2 800 ped .But then again your top uber for the day hunting was less than 1000 ped:) Back then it seemed NUTS and it still seems that way :scratch2:

sorry if a repeated topic but looked nd didnt find anything...

but if its about supply and dammand why dosnt MA calculate the amount of members tht are adding to EU nd put the amount of "uber items" to keep the % of items in loot to the amount of ppl so prices would stay lvled

but if its about supply and dammand why dosnt MA calculate the amount of members tht are adding to EU nd put the amount of "uber items" to keep the % of items in loot to the amount of ppl so prices would stay lvled

Because if there's only a few uber items out there, less people will make money hunting. And if less people make money hunting, MA makes more.

simply cause someday they will drop alot of unL item (uber or not) which will highly reduce item price and alot will get fucked and MA will gain alot, remember you only own the TT of your items.. (is there atleast enough of money around to buy all the items ingame at their current price :confused: )

That would quite a dangerous way to handle the situation, and prone to
abuse. Only MA knows the current number of active members. If MA did
handle it this way, I would imagine more people would create multiple
accounts and create the fake population increase needed to drop more
Uber items ;) Many new members will never stay long enough to worry
about these Uber armors and weapons. It seems like MA's solution is to
not piss off the people that invested huge amounts for these items, by
attempting to release new Limited edition items to fill some of the void.

Best of Luck to us all ;)

1st you assume MA even gives a shit.

2nd there is no proof that EU is "Growing" I see a shit load of newbs playing for a few days, maybe weeks, then they are gone. I see long term players leaving faster then I see any growth.

Lastly 90% of the items you speak of are in long term huge depositors hands. Ma is NOT EVER going to devaluate these items by adding more and reducing the investment for those in the top of the pyramid.

They may add newer items that are similar to apease the newest batch of big depositors but NEVER will they offend the Pre Gold or before that even Elites.

1st you assume MA even gives a shit.

2nd there is no proof that EU is "Growing" I see a shit load of newbs playing for a few days, maybe weeks, then they are gone. I see long term players leaving faster then I see any growth.

Lastly 90% of the items you speak of are in long term huge depositors hands. Ma is NOT EVER going to devaluate these items by adding more and reducing the investment for those in the top of the pyramid.

They may add newer items that are similar to apease the newest batch of big depositors but NEVER will they offend the Pre Gold or before that even Elites.

You might be right but i'm not sharing your thought, well only time will tell who was right :)

Heehee, was too late for me about 2 years ago.

Simply cant afford any upgrade and have not for a long while now.

So, the people with tons of disposable money for a computer game, or those that joined a long long time ago can have a field day without me :)

Back