Search results

1. M

System memory

After the VU 10.0.11 update I keep getting the " You are running low on system memory" message ingame every 20 seconds. It gets really annoying. P.S. Everything was working fine till this update. Anyone else got this problem ?
  2. M

Changes in PvP4

In the last VU there were some changes done to PvP4. Mulmuns, Muluk-Hirs and Mulaak'f got higher regen rate and were placed in diffrent locations, for example now there are no Mulaak'f at Mulhaag Tilfen, now it's full of Mulmuns, West part mulmuns were replaced by Muluk-Hirs etc.... But...
  3. M

Something's Wrong with Beacons ?

Ok, this is a bit of a whine thread but... I ussualy host beacons for my soc and friends a few times a week. The loot is always "dynamic", from 150 ped to 300 (with markup) from 23 pedders, but the last couple of weeks we noticed a significant drop in loot. Sure, the ussual Flare filter...
  4. M

Beacon bug

Today I gathered a team, we went to a 25 ped Beacon. When I activated it, after the ship flew away we all got kicked out, the screen is almost all white, we can't move or do anything, yes we had a team and everyone was in it. When we tried to relog, the client-loader just shows Authorizing...
  5. M

Newbies CAN do it

After hearing many whines like " I can't hunt any normal looting mobs", " I can't find any rare recources" and "I can't get to any far TP's" from Newbies I decided to chip out and make a test if it's really that hard. Finding a "normal looting" mob. Bougth an Opalo and 1k ammo, went to Atlas...
  6. M

UnDieing Mobs

This started happening 3 days ago, I shoot a mob, it dies, and when I move to loot it, it just gets back alive again and then it doesn't let me shoot it, nor loot it. :scratch2: Tried waiting near it becouse I thoth it was lag, but after 5 min, the mob was still not moving and untouchable. This...
  7. M

Blood Moss with TT finder ?

Been experimenting Enmatter mining in PvP4, used Tik200, MF211 and MF210 finders, now the strange thing that happened is when I got a IV Blood moss in 267 Meter depth, then another II in 320, so does that mean you can find a lot of Blood moss with a TT finder ? Becouse I heard it's ussualy in a...
Back