System memory

Mantas1

Provider
After the VU 10.0.11 update I keep getting the " You are running low on system memory" message ingame every 20 seconds. It gets really annoying.

P.S. Everything was working fine till this update.

Anyone else got this problem ?

Yeah i also had it. it poped up like 10 new messages but now i dont have it any more :/

I have the same message. Even worse I thought I relogged inside the PvP area as the message is the ominous flashing arrow of entering PvP4 :D

You were probably always running low on system memory before while playing in this VU but now MA/FPC has put in the warning message..

You were probably always running low on system memory before while playing in this VU but now MA/FPC has put in the warning message..

Yeah, but I just wish they don't warn me 150 times an hour :laugh:

I know my comp is shit, MA doesn't have to tell me.

I don't want to click off 100 alerts just to find out someone PM'd me an hour ago.

MA PLEASE REMOVE LOW MEMORY ALERTS

Dont you love bug fixes that bring another bugs? :D

Maybe they could strike a deal with a RAM selling computerstore to pop up an advertisement instead ?

;)

too bad the computer world advances with new technology every 3 months ish =( I am gonna sue MA for not giving me free hardware to play!

just uppgrade your PC. The Win95 age is seriously starting to outdate ;) really :rolleyes:

How much stystem RAM do people getting the message have?

Maybe they could strike a deal with a RAM selling computerstore to pop up an advertisement instead ?

;)

Or drop 1Gb sticks / redeemable vouchers in the loot..

How much stystem RAM do people getting the message have?

Same problem here with 1.25gb of ram. I've tuned settings and it was running just fine before the patch, and now my notification area is being flooded with these warnings, and when i check in task manager, there's still at least 300mb available of physical RAM. +swap of course.

It's 100 % a bug, I have @ 2GB free and they pop that message like crazy !

darn thing getting annoying
i dont notice a low memory at all, nothing is slower or something

also, IF it does, i dont need to be reminded about it every 20 seconds with a new message

useless thing so far

before the update EU used to use around 650-800 MB.. now it goes up to 1.3GB.... great fix :laugh:

1GB graphics card, and 4Gb system memory on Windows 7 x64.

No 'out of memory' popups at all.

Can't be a bug unless we all get it...

"You are running low on memory"

I knew I forgot something, now if I only cloud remember what it whas ? :scratch2:

2GB
Getting this message only at storage, darn thing is too full now. :laugh:

are you freaking serious... every 30 seconds..... REALLY MA?

i've only been in for 5mins and already cant stand it.

sending support ticket.

turning off the GUI sounds makes the beep go away at least.....

2.5 gigabites here, no swap file at all.

I havent noticed this msg, and I tryed .) Was in twins for some minutes... nothing, went to the run through PA than... still no msg. Through one hour of gameplay, there was no message. I have textures on High

* deleted *

Last edited:
Back