Search results

1. A

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Is this event still on?
  2. A

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Register me Akash Akashaxi Xi :)
  3. A

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

reg Akash Akashaxi Xi
  4. A

Zip's weekly 50% Taxback event with Jackpot!!!

register Akash Akashaxi Xi :bump:
  5. A

Santa's Secret Code - WIN UP TO 2,000 PED for every HOF 500 and Greater!!!

Register Akash Akashaxi Xi ty
  6. A

Red Ped Redemption Events!

register Akash Akashaxi Xi
  7. A

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread (2018 +)

!Register Akash Akashaxi Xi
  8. A

Entropiafund Mining Mania

add me Akash Akashaxi Xi :yay:
  9. A

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

register add : Akash Akashaxi Xi :smoke: ah sry, I just saw now that I registered earlier already :D
  10. A

One more point of view about gameplay

After 9 years of playing it is finally came a time that I should say something. I have been content in the past (Maybe 5 years ago) as a regular player. I have to say and stop you all beforehand- I never dreamt to profit from this, my biggest loot was 2k back in 2009, never got a rare item or...
  11. A

Loot is so bad that ...

Loot is so bad that I found myself on this thread :scratch2:
  12. A

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Add Akash Akashaxi Xi Cheers
  13. A

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Akash Akashaxi Xi
  14. A

Shinkiba Land

Akash Akashaxi Xi
  15. A

Opend letter to MA.

My only conclusion here can be that EU has bumped with new VU(cryengine era) back to beta maybe even alpha stage :P The longest beta run. There are so many bugs and content missing for years now that its ridiculous...If they haven't felt any obligations during all these years to even make some...
  16. A

Lots of Lollipops but very few all day suckers

I wouldn't say its that smaller hofs are a problem here...the problem is a constant loss that some of the players are going through, it is so bad that it will drive people to cashing out eventually...In all my years of playing this last 2 years are top of the hill in a bad sense, I really love...
  17. A

Selling: Vixen android gear

Selling 10k android gear for 2500% mu :lolup:
  18. A

Entropia Turns TEN

Ok, so I haven't got paranoid since I had lousy loot for months and after I wrote letter to MA I got even more ridiculous return....I figured its better to write straight to the source...:rolleyes: So I thought I got punished , but as I can see from all of you its not me, its the game and way MA...
  19. A

What do you miss from old Project Entropia?

I generally miss things as they were back then...everything from music up to cities like PA was before,Orthos,camp Phoenix, Atlas Haven and so on, also the loot was way better(return) and you could truly enjoy the game....Mining was especially enjoyable with old PE music(loved that song alien...
  20. A

Selling: prx sport(c)(l)

Thread CLOSED
  21. A

State of the Universe Address 2013

AAAAAAA this is well said, straight to the point(deserves to be quoted many times:cool:)! Mostly I heard, when complaining was this:Wait, be patient your time will come....I gave up on that....started feeling after awhile like a milking cow.... :scratch2
  22. A

Updated price-lowered :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  23. A

:yay:bump:yay:
  24. A

prx sport(c)(l) Update Selling prx sport(c)(l) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=287931&c=5 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=287930&c=5 SB-850 ped BO-1000ped Regards :D
  25. prx sport

prx sport

Back