Search results

1. AsYlum

Server Downtime for Release

And looks like vehicle repair tools have new names RK-5 is no RK-0 and RK-20 is RK-25. Weird.
  2. AsYlum

need help (miss place bid)

I'll try to contact him when I get home (around 15-16 MA time). EDIT: I talked to gargamel and he said that Mikael managed to cantact him yesterday. So i guess they have sorted it out already.
  3. AsYlum

Entropia weapons database and others

Most of the data is available as XML: http://www.entropiawiki.com/ChartData.aspx
  4. AsYlum

Error MSVCP110.DLL missing

Try this http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679 You need to select proper file to install. For example for windows 64 bit you need x64 one and for 32 bit x86. I'm not sure but if you try to run 32 bit entropia client on 64 bit system you may also need x86 installed.
  5. AsYlum

Selling: Welding Wire Blueprint (L) - tt 100,42

Bump my post.
  6. AsYlum

Lost/Missing Loot due to server failure

I don't think they need to obey gambling regulations and laws. As this is just online game/service. That's all I know. Have you tried contacting support first?
  7. AsYlum

Bump my post.
  8. AsYlum

Lost/Missing Loot due to server failure

Jurisdiction hmm... it's swedish company so Sweden :)
  9. AsYlum

Bump my post.
  10. AsYlum

Bump my post.
  11. AsYlum

Bump my post.
  12. AsYlum

Bump my post.
  13. AsYlum

Bump my post.
  14. AsYlum

Bump my post.
  15. AsYlum

Bump my post.
  16. AsYlum

Bump my post.
  17. AsYlum

I have 100,42 PED TT of Welding Wire Blueprint (L) for sale. Price: 200% (any amount) My current planet planet: Calypso // Hours online: usually 14:00 - 18:00 MA Time. Avatar: Andromeda Nix Doom
  18. AsYlum

MA employee avatar name list

But you do understand that improved communication doesn't mean that MA employees will reply to every thread/post on this or any other EU related forums?
  19. AsYlum

Question: Any Twitch/YouTube channels?

Some of twitch broadcasters can be found via past videos option http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Entropia%20Universe/videos/all and for youtube it would be only https://www.youtube.com/user/PigBenisHateraid There's not much than that.
  20. AsYlum

Question: Real Requirements

What resolution you have set for client? These requirements are for 1024x768. What specs do you have?
  21. AsYlum

Question: Is Calypso offline?

So it looks like i'm lucky one with telia... It's 10 mbit/s connection splitted over 4 computers, with data download ongoing atm and 3 different mmo clients running simultaneously. So maybe problem is not theirs isp but yours? It's nearly impossible to provide lag-free connection for every...
  22. AsYlum

Question: Is Calypso offline?

1. MA websites are hosted in different address space than game servers. 2. Timeout can be there because of ICMP turned of on certain nodes. 3. It looks like telia problem not direct MA website problem. 4. Calm down because you're doing your connection checking wrong :(
  23. AsYlum

Entropia Universe 14.6.1 Release Notes

Before starting client go to tools (or options) in Loader and click Clear shader cache. Then check in game if it's back to normal.
  24. AsYlum

Scamming fishing account

I was referring to your post on cba.pl forum. It looks like i've missed few posts from this topic sorry :) If they don't react in next day or two I'll probably fill my complaint too :)
Back