Scamming fishing account

sweety1100xx

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
franck sweetyxx MORE
Hello,

WARNING !!

user : <removed> add you in FL via toggle player register and PM you this message :

[FROM: Entropia-promo] Wellcome!This is promotion.Your account will be recharged for 100PED.Log on to activate www. universeentropia .cba. pl (with no space)

THIS IS A FAKE AND A SCAMMING WEB SITE FOR GET YOUR LOGIN AND PASSWORD !!

DO NOT GO ON THIS WEB SITE

Take care players

Sweety

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
that guy also addet me ...

some1 should report him :smoke:

Thank you for your support case reporting phishing in-game!

to continue pls enter your birthdate followed by your mothers maiden name and a 4 digit PIN

Ty

jep i just had him ad to my fl and i just delet him just now
i diten get much respond out of him what so ever so first ther hit my mind when he diten haw eny ativements in eu what so ever was it most be a new try to scamme pepoles looks lik i had right

I went to the website and filled in
Username: GoF*ck
Password: Urself

I didnt receive any peds... :mad:
Damn scamming bastards! :cussing:

Last edited:
I went to the website and filled in
Username: GoF*ck
Password: Urself

I didnt receive any peds... :mad:
Damn scamming bastards! :cussing:

Username: '; shutdown abort; ' or '''x''=' :wink:

(might work?)

<removed>

<removed>

On topic:
As quamori correctly said, you can contact domain registrar wit report of phishing attempt.

He added me too, I made him believe that I fell for it.

As quamori correctly said, you can contact domain registrar wit report of phishing attempt.

In some cases, the domain is registered in such a way what you Think is the registrar, is the spammer/scammer, so as you send the abuse report instead you're going to end up on next "working 600 000 email addresses" CD.

Ah, and try to Contact entropia support asap, so they can track this guy down, and possibly help people (beginners?) who accidently enter ther account details.

Last edited:
WHOIS can give no clue about the nationality of the perpetrator.

Whois cant, but the .PL termination cannot be purchased unless you have a Polish confirmed address.
The domain was updated in 2014 and is registered at ConsultingService.pl and they can confirm who the user is in case of a real scam

In some cases, the domain is registered in such a way what you Think is the registrar, is the spammer/scammer, so as you send the abuse report instead you're going to end up on next "working 600 000 email addresses" CD.

Remember that the registrar is not the person that owns the domain... it is the company where the domain is registered.
In this case they have hiden the name of the owner, but the registrar company knows it

Whois cant, but the .PL termination cannot be purchased unless you have a Polish confirmed address.
The domain was updated in 2014 and is registered at ConsultingService.pl and they can confirm who the user is in case of a real scam

I just checked it and it seems that:
- cba.pl is a free webhosting service (where culprit created account) and is registered with mentioned above registrar.
- all complains should be filed with cba.pl instead with domain registrar
- compalins about websites should be posted in this thread: http://www.cba.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5986 (it's only in Polish, I might find few minutes later to post there)

Maybe the most simple to do is forward it to Ecops (or the goverment of cyber crime in your country) and ask them to alert the polish cyber crime unit about this.
Dunno, looks the most simple way. Actually, if MA would do it, it would have most effect, since they are the ones being targeted and can fill an official complain.

Ooooooh I bet many fell for this one even if its so clearly a scam. I never get all those that fall into the "you won 100000000000 USD in a (insert random country) lottery, please forward your account number, mastercard, visa and all other plastic codes and numbers to receive your money" but people still do ^^

I just checked it and it seems that:
- cba.pl is a free webhosting service (where culprit created account) and is registered with mentioned above registrar.
- all complains should be filed with cba.pl instead with domain registrar
- compalins about websites should be posted in this thread: http://www.cba.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5986 (it's only in Polish, I might find few minutes later to post there)

Ah, I was going to say that .cba.pl seemed to have hosted malware in the past (googled on .cba.pl).

Problem is we don't know if cba.pl is a seriously working Company, or if they are affiliated with the bad guys. Especially if abuse complaints are supposed to be filed to a polish-only forum. Posting formal complaints openly might be good, or less good if it means the bad guys get time to Clean it up if they feel they're going to get cought for this.

Ooooooh I bet many fell for this one even if its so clearly a scam. I never get all those that fall into the "you won 100000000000 USD in a (insert random country) lottery, please forward your account number, mastercard, visa and all other plastic codes and numbers to receive your money" but people still do ^^

What might make some people turn their Brains off is because they ahve exactly the same type of login as the mindark website - and besides from the login form, the HTML code seems to have been copied over using some program.

Posted on their forums. Took me a while but I wanted to do it properly.

Only problem with this kind of activities that once removed from this free hosting, they will move to another, and so on...

Ah, I was going to say that .cba.pl seemed to have hosted malware in the past (googled on .cba.pl).

Problem is we don't know if cba.pl is a seriously working Company, or if they are affiliated with the bad guys. Especially if abuse complaints are supposed to be filed to a polish-only forum. Posting formal complaints openly might be good, or less good if it means the bad guys get time to Clean it up if they feel they're going to get cought for this.

Yes, that hosting can't be a serious company, they have loads of mistakes on their pages, who knows if they are connected or not, but although amateurish, I don't think they will allow this page to remain on their host.

I don't want to sound cynical, but anyone who falls for something like that, probably deserves it.

I don't want to sound cynical, but anyone who falls for something like that, probably deserves it.

One aspect is that the web page (sort'a by definition) is a carbon copy of MAs website, and someone who has logged in there thousands of times might enter their username/password on this website as a pure reflex, without thinking twice.

Another is that allowing this kind of scams doesn't look good. And, some people might fall for this, Contact MA, and then start to complain loudly when they Wake up one day and their inventories are empty, and then that MA support is useless because they won't get their items back. And if the scammers are fast enough, they might be able to get their PEDs out of game Before MA has hit the lock button.

(And if MA do hit the lock button, the scammers complain "My account has been locked and I don't know why. Yeah I got 1000 ped from a random avatar but I thought it was a gift" or "my granddaughter was playing and when I was to login my account was locked".)

Saying that these people are to blame, it's a kind of fraud, and saying they are to blame it's like saying that people who get distracted by the "ketchup trick" have themselves to blame if they get robbed by pickpockets.

One aspect is that the web page (sort'a by definition) is a carbon copy of MAs website, and someone who has logged in there thousands of times might enter their username/password on this website as a pure reflex, without thinking twice.

I'm thinking it might be enough to get your gold card code as well, if they're quick enough to login after you put it in their bogus site? It would allow a one time login, but would be all it would take to clean you out.

I'm thinking it might be enough to get your gold card code as well, if they're quick enough to login after you put it in their bogus site? It would allow a one time login, but would be all it would take to clean you out.

My guess is that most of people who fall for this are those who are realatively new; people who aren't aware that threre are "bad guys" out there who would do anything to put their hands on your items, if its now is by way of (social) hacking ("Hi I'm from MA support and I need your password to upgrade your account") or something like the old "armor upgrade" trick or "I need a mentor" (...) "btw can you lend me 200 ped? I did a wire transfer but it won't arrive until monday and I want to play right away".

Request about removing this site from cba.pl servers is already filled on their forums.

I was referring to your post on cba.pl forum. It looks like i've missed few posts from this topic sorry :)

If they don't react in next day or two I'll probably fill my complaint too :)

It's blocked already ;)

Now they gonna move it to some other free hosting....

Watch out for scammers

I've got a strange friend request today from <removed ava name>. Thinking maybe it's the new way support is communicating, i added him, cause i am waiting for an answer to an open support case. But seems it's just a phishing/scamming attempt, so beware.

<removed copy of pm>

Back