Search results

1. F

The weirdest day of my life in EU.

Ok, so i did a small test run in the same place with an active "kill 5K atrox mission" and without. Didn't noticed anything strange. When I logged in and rescan my skills the amount was the same as yesterday after the run (I have the screen shots i someone requests them i will upload them...
  2. F

ok so basically a week old SC and no answer. FYI i was also hunting them in ithaca. when i come back form work i will post approximate cords where it stared to go wrong so You guys can stay the hell out of that place (if its even related you never now maybe we can hind some of MA secrets :laugh:) .
  3. F

Joker could You post a approximate date when this happened to You and did support replied in any way to Your support case (how old is Your SC)?
  4. F

ok so I'm not alone. but i didn't get any errors whatsoever. ##edit## it this can help i probably know why i didn't get that error. I finished my "kill 1000 atrox" mission couple a days ago so yesterday i haven't had an active atrox mission and that why i didn't get that error. ##edit##
  5. F

Thank You Jdegre for the info and for Your help :). I just wanted some else to confirm my skills. HP chart : Evader chart : These to charts are the best evidence that something yesterday was going wrong with my avatar. When i come back form word today i will rescan my skills and count the...
  6. skills

skills

skills
  7. skills

skills

skills
  8. F

what else can i say and what i have observed from this experience is that skills have major affect on your loot because when they disappeared i had only NO LOOTERS !!
  9. F

to tell you the truth i don't know. it was probably stupid of me not to do so. i was very confused at that time.
  10. F

The weirdest day of my life in EU. (very long post,used aproximate data in this thread because i play this game for fun and I try to not think of it as a buissnes(there are ofcourse exceptions)) Hi everyone, First of all I would like to say something about myself and that I'm more a reader on...
  11. skills

skills

skills wtf
  12. skills

skills

skills wtf
  13. skills

skills

skills wtf
  14. skills

skills

skills wtf