The weirdest day of my life in EU.

Fabik

Mature
Society
www.entropiaforum.pl
Squall Fabik Lionheart
The weirdest day of my life in EU.
(very long post,used aproximate data in this thread because i play this game for fun and I try to not think of it as a buissnes(there are ofcourse exceptions))

Hi everyone,

First of all I would like to say something about myself and that I'm more a reader on this forum and a casual writer.
I had a account made here on the forum on 06-10-2007 and in EU(PE) 04-02-2006. So this year will be my 6th B-day in EU.
I consider myself as a medium player and even if im on a break from this game, I still visit this forum and the tracker.

My tracker profile -> http://www.entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=12857

Loot vise i had my up's and down's. Im mostly a hunter. My tracer can tell you more or less when i played this game. I usualy get a global a day. I prefer to do long runs, my favorit setup is full tt apis(L) +beats + ~740 ped ammo (to burn the amp to its limit).
With this setup i get decent returns( i belive in personal loot pool . But there were also some shi#$y runs. My golden days in EU were when i was making my hunt log on polish forum (funny how it worked out).
If you want to see how it was going i can post a link to it.

Im not writing this to brag, but so you can get a overview about my eu life.

I came to this game after a long break on wednesday, december 28th. Every thing was going fine untill wednesday, jauary 4th.I had ~660 ped on my card.
So i bought a asi-40 gun repaired the amp to 60% and for the rest i bought ammo. I had a major lag when i started shooting (ambu). Killed couple of them to check if its temporary.
I wasn't so i loged off, restarted every thing (commputer,router...) but still nothing. I beasacly gave up. Yesterday every thing looked ok but when i was logging in after inputing the GC number and presed enter the login screen came again so i put my data again and this time every thing wa ok(so i thought).
After loging in I tried to finish my run from wednesday.
Started with ambus loot was terible but what do you expect after 217K ath. But still i was not giving up. After burrning ~100 ped of ammo i decided to change the mob to atrox.
After a 55ped global yay ;) thing started to get weird had couple of atroxes on me when I noticed that every mob that i loot is no looter (i know its normal to get no loots but not 10,20 atrox (young to guardian) in a row).
My gun was also behaving strange because it was doing around minimun damage and then i had a message that my HP decreased to 116 i though to myself WTF!!!! (didnt made a screen shot, was very confused at that time).
I never chiped out any skill!!. Didnt stop hunting wanted to see what is going on. when i opend my skill menu this is what i saw :

Skill just started to appear and disapper, increas and decreas for no apperent reason.
Note that i did not altered the screen shots (i have only changed the extension of the files from png to jpg). The are some curse words but they are mostly in polish ;) . Not all skills were increasing/decreasing. some skills should be at1.
I someone request the original pictures i can mail them to you( one picture ~1,5 MB). I can also post my log file from yesterday.

evader lvl form chipping optimizer :

You can clearly see that my evader level i 18 when my chipping optimizer profile shows 27
I will write to the owner of chipping optimizer so he can confirm that my last uploaded skills werent modified by me in any way.
I hope he has a log of my uploads,skans and modifications of skills.
My signature has a overall info about my last upload tottal skills, hp and top profesion lvl (but i thing its rounded up).
I will ask him to paste himself my professions levels so you guys will know that i didn't changed them somehow myself .

Because of the limit to 40 pictures per post, rest pictures will be posted in the second post.

When every thing started to get normal i decided to resacan my skills and every thing looked fine.
Chipping optimizer showed that i gained 1005 skill thats great but my last scan wa s on 2011-06-18.
And I have played the game from 2011-12-28 till yesturday so i made couple of long runs and might have gained more skills (not 100% sure).

I aware of that i didn't show every thing i those screen shots but i was so confused about what was going on.

Have you ever experienced something like that yesturday?

I porbably lost some amount of money, skills yesturday.

What do I expect form MA support,Kim :
-dont want a copy paste answer
-i dont want to hear that its somehow my fault (how could this be my fault? when skills are going ape S@#t)
-i dont want to heat that their logs show nothing (i have the screen shots to prove im right)

Please dont get me wrong I love this game, I like to play it even when I'm lossing money it happens.
But things that I've experienced yesturday just show that this game is very faulty. For a free game to play its pretty expensive.

P.S Im a computer programer so i know my way around a compuer how to keep it safe and things like that. I also have a GC.

Please keep this tread clean.

Best regards,
Fabik

my best guess is that this was all during the usual once-a-day 'server back-up' time and extreme lag caused crazy shit to happen, i forget when MA time this happens though.... so maybe not.

Well, I think that MA has played again with the button "F**K up player X"

Yeah, that's the cause for sure:cool:

my best guess is that this was all during the usual once-a-day 'server back-up' time and extreme lag caused crazy shit to happen, i forget when MA time this happens though.... so maybe not.

Last month or like 2 months ago the extreme lag was at 5:00 MA time for about 10 mins, but has recently moved to 8:00 MA time and last for about 10 mins... Also iv noticed not as extreme lag again at 9:37 MA time lately.

never saw or heared!
subscr.

what else can i say and what i have observed from this experience is that skills have major affect on your loot because when they disappeared i had only NO LOOTERS !!

No Hof 26 K, no loot on arkadia ...now no skils. What's next ? No peds on ped card ? Subscribing

0800 hrs UTC, game time, every day.

hi fabik,
i checked your saved data in my site database, and it shows 66 saved skill snapshots from sept.'09 to jun'11.

you can check your skill history here:

http://jdegre.net/pe/charts/skillhist.php

you can draw some charts with that tool, and post them here, if you want. i did a quick browse at the data, and it shows basically what you said in your post, although I doubt that this can be used to proof anything; but well, if you think those charts, or any other piece of data from my site could be useful, feel free to use them for whatever you want, of course.

cheers,
/jdegre.

hi fabik,
i checked your saved data in my site database, and it shows 66 saved skill snapshots from sept.'09 to jun'11.

you can check your skill history here:

http://jdegre.net/pe/charts/skillhist.php

you can draw some charts with that tool, and post them here, if you want. i did a quick browse at the data, and it shows basically what you said in your post, although I doubt that this can be used to proof anything; but well, if you think those charts, or any other piece of data from my site could be useful, feel free to use them for whatever you want, of course.

cheers,
/jdegre.

Thank You Jdegre for the info and for Your help :). I just wanted some else to confirm my skills.

HP chart :

Evader chart :

These to charts are the best evidence that something yesterday was going wrong with my avatar.
When i come back form word today i will rescan my skills and count the loot from yesterday. Was too scared to do that after the hunt :mad:

Fabik

i recently had a strange thing happen to me too...

i was hunting atrox...

my HP went from 220 to 163 or so... i have a support in...

i got a code 5 error... and every kill atrox gave no loot but the most obsurd amount of skills i think i have a screenie somewhere

i turned off the skill gain but it was insane...

and i got 8 no loots and every time i would kill a atrox i get a pop up... i closed the first one..

anyways... my skilled got screwed up until i relogged i never tracked them probably remained screwed up... but i am back to the 220 hp from 163 or 164 i dropped to during this bug

my bug was at 6:18 AM eastern... MA lag time is 3am eastern... so was just some random bug

Last edited:
i recently had a strange thing happen to me too...

i was hunting atrox...

my HP went from 220 to 163 or so... i have a support in...

i got a code 5 error... and every kill atrox gave no loot but the most obsurd amount of skills i think i have a screenie somewhere

ok so I'm not alone. but i didn't get any errors whatsoever.

##edit##
it this can help i probably know why i didn't get that error. I finished my "kill 1000 atrox" mission couple a days ago so yesterday i haven't had an active atrox mission and that why i didn't get that error.
##edit##

ok so I'm not alone. but i didn't get any errors whatsoever.

the errors were from a mission...

if you were killing mission mobs... i assume u would have gotten the errors... check attached pictures... the error was for the atrox mission

I wouldn't be too worried about it. Worst case they have to recalculate lost skills based on what you have and figure out why this happened before they will think to just throw a quick fix on your account. That's what any good business would do.

You are safe in this scenario because the only proof you need is that you never chipped out skills, which they will have logs of. This is their problem, not yours. Best of luck with how quickly they sort you out. :D

Joker could You post a approximate date when this happened to You and did support replied in any way to Your support case (how old is Your SC)?

Joker could You post a approximate date when this happened to You and did support replied in any way to Your support case (how old is Your SC)?

"On 2012-01-04 11:29:35 you wrote:
2012-01-04 11:18 hours

i got an "unexpected error"
an unexpected error have occured in the processing of the following quest/mission:
Iron Challenge 5,000 Atrox
Code: 5

this isnt a big deal except everytime i killed an atrox i got an error and no loot..."

sent to support... but no reply yet

i too was hunting atrox around ithica

"On 2012-01-04 11:29:35 you wrote:
2012-01-04 11:18 hours

i got an "unexpected error"
an unexpected error have occured in the processing of the following quest/mission:
Iron Challenge 5,000 Atrox
Code: 5

this isnt a big deal except everytime i killed an atrox i got an error and no loot..."

sent to support... but no reply yet

i too was hunting atrox around ithica

ok so basically a week old SC and no answer.
FYI i was also hunting them in ithaca.
when i come back form work i will post approximate cords where it stared to go wrong so You guys can stay the hell out of that place (if its even related you never now maybe we can hind some of MA secrets :laugh:) .

ok so basically a week old SC and no answer.
FYI i was also hunting them in ithaca.
when i come back form work i will post approximate cords where it stared to go wrong so You guys can stay the hell out of that place (if its even related you never now maybe we can hind some of MA secrets :laugh:) .

So basically...a warning for the rest of us.... STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM ITHICA!! :mad:

Who knows what else is bugged..... I'm staying in PA.... forever!!! ;)

there is chance that problem is only on ithaca server. Same day i was hunting troxes there whole day with my max DPS setup and didn't get any global. After few hours i moved to trox LA,event, same maturity and had few globals in 1,5 hr with same setup and same DPS. Had switched off skilgains and hiden loot window co no clue about no looters, but my mentoring seemed moving normally forward.

however , if mission tag this maybe that mean that loot and skilgains are somehow changed during kills counted toward mission vs. mobs kiled regularly. Will be very hard to confirm or check course mission and server are involved ( and prolly more variables we are not even aware of )

Last edited:
Something like this happened also to me in november here're my support case:

2011-11-15 08:50 You wrote:
Hi,
after killing some I experienced loot lag and stopped to hunt waiting to see no loot message or loot window, after some minutes I got these errors:
- An unexpected error in the processing of the following quest/mission:
* Iron Challenge: 1000 Eviscerator
* Iron Challenge: 5000 Hiryuu
* Kill'em all! Part 5
After some more minutes waiting "Connection Lost" came, I don't care about mission counter, but I'd like to be refounded of the ammo and decay at least since I killed 5 eviscerator that are not so cheap plus 2-3 hiryuu
Thank you
sherwood
2011-11-15 09:00 You wrote:
Hi again,
no problem at all, checking the screenshots, looks like that I didn't played at all in those minutes, ammo are back
2011-11-15 22:26 Entropia Universe Support:
Hi,
Thanks for the update, since there's nothing more to add, we will now close this case. Should you have any other issue or technical difficulties you are more than welcome to file a new case and we will be happy to assist you.
Hope you have a nice day!
Kind regards,
Laura | Planet Calypso Support

I didn't check the skill at that time, but I track all them every week and I didn't notice any strange thing

Ok, so i did a small test run in the same place with an active "kill 5K atrox mission" and without. Didn't noticed anything strange.

When I logged in and rescan my skills the amount was the same as yesterday after the run (I have the screen shots i someone requests them i will upload them here).
Only the agility was +1 more but that because i finished the "kill 1K atrox" mission which gives +1 agi.

Miight not be related, but def weird.... this happened to me between Corinth Hangars East and Ithaca a few days ago.

Hunting Cornundacaudas, and run up to one on a hill. It has "Unreachable" above its head. I run around it trying to get it to aggro me, which it does. I think it hit me once too, I turn around to shoot it and it's gone. Just nothing. No dead body, no mobs on radar... just gone.

My tinfoil hat suspicision is obviously that it was an ATH hof loaded for someone else, and when MA realized I was about to kill it they quickly removed the mob.

So basically...a warning for the rest of us.... STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM ITHICA!! :mad:

Who knows what else is bugged..... I'm staying in PA.... forever!!! ;)

there is chance that problem is only on ithaca server. [...]

I doubt it is the case, few days ago I was hardcore hunting them and finished Iron, 99% of time on Ithaca...

Back