Search results

1. F

The weirdest day of my life in EU.

The weirdest day of my life in EU. (very long post,used aproximate data in this thread because i play this game for fun and I try to not think of it as a buissnes(there are ofcourse exceptions)) Hi everyone, First of all I would like to say something about myself and that I'm more a reader on...
  2. F

Selling: Furniture BP's, Wally Shelving, Opto Sign, Elique Sign(PC)

Hi everyone, I've got some furniture bp for sell: also for sale are these items: Wally Shelving (C): tt = 4,2 - 7,81 PED quantity = 16 Opto Sign: tt = 10,62 - 31,9 PED quantity = 20 Elique Sign(PC): tt = 3,52 - 7,18 quantity = 6 Please note that Opto and Elique signs have 90%...
  3. F

Selling: Storage clean out

Hi everyone, The time has come to sell some stuff that lie in my storage. Note that this is not an auction. If You see something You like please don't hesitate to make me an offer. Olis: Animal Adrenal Oil 15162 3032,40 Animal Brain Oil 4 76.00 Animal Eye Oil 7844 392.25 Animal Heart Oil...
  4. F

Selling: Shadow Thigh Guards M SGA

Item :Shadow Thigh Guards M SGA Price : SB: 15k PED BO: 25k PED Payment : I would prefer to get payed in PED's, but feel free to make me an offer. But consider that I'm noobish player and items like ml-35 are useless to me. Current bid : !!SOLD!! 22K by Armin !!SOLD!! Auction ends ...
  5. F

Discovery: Shadow Thigh Guards M SGA

Hi, I would just like to share my discovery with the EF community Click to enlarge It was form a ambulimax young in a 126 PED global.
Back