Search results

1. Larethania

Selling: Me = Them skills all 377 thousand of them

The only thing that is left is them skills its time for them to find a better using home. 377,000 points in total with most of it leaning towards hunting. Got alot of each skills except crafting/mining/fashion so if you want anything sen me a pm and we will figure it out. ooh and yeah prices...
  2. Larethania

Selling: Gremlin full set male + 5b's

Current tiers TT 484,2ped Face 1,9 Foot 2,8 Arms 2,9 Thighs 2,9 Shins 3,6 Harness 3,6 Gloves 3,7 SB 800ped total BO 840ped total Armor Plating mark.5B TT 217,7ped SB 467ped Total BO 497ped Total
  3. Larethania

Selling: Mod Starkhov AS-117 T 6.9, Armor parts Tiger/shadow/sand stormer

Studying constructional engineering doesnt give much free time nor money so have decided to free up some peds. Tier 6.9 Modified Starkhov AS-117 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=25 Sold Armor parts : Tiger Harness T 4.0 +1.8k Thighs T4.7 +2.5k Helmet T 2.6 +1.8k Shins T...
  4. Larethania

Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip XI

Selling this freshly looted electric chip wich is the second highest dps chip according to entropedia. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Electric_Attack_Nanochip_XI Only one sold on ingame auction for +2925 so hoping to get offers somewhere around there, but the one...
  5. Larethania

Selling: Athenic Ring Improved

tt+1300 increase your evade today ;)
  6. Larethania

Selling: The Entropian. +other stuff

As seen in pictures The entropian. one postcard. the original cd. 4 small poster and 2 big ones (100x70cm) one robot poster. and some used ped cards :D one of the small posters is signed by Skalman. the 2 big ones are a bit worn in the edges but put them in a frame and it hardly shows...
  7. Larethania

Selling: stacks of E.L.M guns.

9. LC-35 5. Zero-three 11. Kallous-5 10. Calytrek CR soul MK.II 11. S60 15. oni-roku 4. sparkbite. 8. enblade 6. most prefearably in bulks. selling just below daily MU.
  8. Larethania

Buying: Genesis Arcspark.

Looking to buy one of those, not in a hurry so not gonna pay any overprice. send me a pm if you have one for sale or know of one for sale.
  9. Larethania

Question: Troy Servers..

So if would be kinda good if ma had some servers that would be able to be online for more then 10 minutes so that people could hunt the migration mobs.. probable some couple of thousand peds lost due to server restarts and peopla had nearly finished mulmuns and eomons. MA for fuck sake fix it.
  10. Larethania

Question: Regenerative Gel

is there any one that can ease my curiosity by telling me what this regenerative gel which can be found in the daily token trader is ? it just appeared there after som recent patch.. the only thing on info is "this is a quest item"
  11. Larethania

Buying: Adjusted First Aid Pack

buying one of those, pm me with what you are selling..
  12. Larethania

Buying: Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition

baught........................
  13. Larethania

Selling: Newly discovered Perseus shin guards M

SOLD pls close thread..............
  14. Larethania

Selling: Modified Starkhov AS-117 30 day auction

15. Larethania

Selling: Modiefied Starkhov AS-117

16. Larethania

Selling: Mod Stark 117. tiger/shadow parts, m71A2.

Interest has been lost for a long time and i cant seem to find it, must have gone in the vacum cleaner or smthing. so therefore im selling of the few items i have.. Modified Starkhov AS-117 Tier 5.9 8th most eco blp weapon. Bo - 45k...
  17. Larethania

Selling: Arkadian Golden Key Codex Chamber.

i have one of those for sale, bid me already then =)
  18. Larethania

Cyklops depths teaming

Yesterday me and a friend tried to team in the depths without even getting to be inside the same instance, we tried several times to jump in at the same time but with no luck, we waited for other people to jump in and then we jumped in again but where not able to get inside the same instance...
  19. Larethania

Arkadian Golden Key Codex Chamber.

Wondering what that thingy is worth. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Material&name=Arkadian_Golden_Key_Codex_Chamber
  20. Larethania

Selling: Manta K-5 Smuggler

sold......................................
  21. Larethania

Selling: Generic fuse.

Soooooooolllllllllldddddddddddddddddddd
  22. Larethania

Achievement: Could call it an life ATH

Probably one of my life biggest achievments, I FUCKING BEAT CANCER :yay::yay::yay::yay: Got the announcement today from the doctors that the CT and PET-CT dont show anny activity so the cancer is simply gone.:D:D:D
  23. Larethania

T1 Imroved Fap Service.

Find me in Twin or Oshiri or just add me via Player Register if you desire fapping :D The rate per/hr is between 50-60 depending on how much decay and result of hunt, usually land on something like 55 pr/hr Adding a loyal customer treat, every 10th hour for decay only.
  24. Larethania

Can the overall loot be trusted ?

I think i have seen way to much trouble with the loot lately to be able to trust that MA have controll over it. The problems that have been and im thinking of should not be possible to happen in a game like this, and when it do like now it should be MA top priority to fix it and handle the...
  25. Larethania

Selling: Shadow Helmet/shins T1 male.

Sold.........................
Back