Achievement: Could call it an life ATH

GRATS, that's some great news! big big big grats

Very good news to hear!!! Massive Gratz.

better than an ATH !!

These news make me feel better. Congratz to you and have a nice healthy life!:wtg:

Probably one of my life biggest achievments, I FUCKING BEAT CANCER :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Got the announcement today from the doctors that the CT and PET-CT dont show anny activity so the cancer is simply gone.:D:D:D

gz man cancer is some nasty shit..
im happy for you :)

Helt jävla fantastiskt larre! , skönt att höra.

Cancer är överjävligt, skönt att du tog dig tillbaka!

Gratz man for beating the beast. That's indeed a very nice achievement.

There is not post or anything that would say how big of a achievement that is :)
Huge Gratz!

Really nice mate! wish you all the best!!!!!!

way better then ath gz

Forget about some crappy Dollars....Health is the only thing that really matters!

Congratulations for beating that desease, enjoy your life!

We might not like to think about it, but most everyone here and out there has one or more known or yet unknown demons inside us. But to you i say gratz 4 staring the demon in the face and not letting that biAtch loot you ;)

You rule that lootable...but DONT forget..it is a lootable zone....stay healthy...do the right stuff ;)

Gratz Larre :yay:

Bra jobbat, jätte roligt att höra.
Får hoppas att C inte kommer något mer.
Du har kämpat på bra

You just got modfapped IRL

woohoo an experience that makes further life as enjoyable as it would be ever possible without it :wtg:

enjoy life and dont forget to have at least 2 bithday parties any year ... huge gratz :wtg:

Congrats on beating a ugly disease! Thats the best ATH i've seen.

I have been researching CBD, which is a active ingredient in marijuana. Is a lot of studies showing that it may be a key in curing many forms of cancer.

Would really love for them to make it availible to the world. It could be a very healthy alternative to putting massive amounts of junk into our bodies.

Those who are healthy have thousand wishes, those who are ill have only one.

Huge Gratz on the fulfillment of your wish!

/Slupor

Thats one unbeatable Achievement!

i hope you believe in science...not in god mate..even if , i bet, you was pushed to the church way!. Congratulation and i hope you will make everything for the future of medicine and science.. and for so many people who still fight with the worst enemy world know these days..cancer! Good for you and happy life mate:)

:yup: Congratulations :yay:

That´s a real life ath with a unaffordable markup, huge congratulations!

You showed cancer who´s the boss!
:nutkick: :boxer:

it may be an cliche,but your health is your greatest good,
no ath in any game can begin to match beating cancer,gratz man :)

Big, big gratz man !

Huge gratz hun that's amazing news :yay:

GRATZ I hope its gone completely! :yay:

Back