Search results

1. XeroX2

Buying: 2 Hero's Swords & 1 Philosopher's Sword

As the title says I am looking to buy 2 Hero Swords. I will take the best offer I can get. I am also looking for a Philosopher's sword to skill up to the Hero sword. All offers are welcome in PM. :yay:
  2. XeroX2

Cryengine3 SDK available for free. What impact will this have for EU?

Hi I have been waiting for the Cryengine3 SDK release for a loooong time now. So today was a very nice day for me! :yay: The full featured Cryengine3 editor can be downloaded from crydev.net now. I wonder what impact this will have on Entropia though. Basicaly the 2 unique selling points for it...
  3. XeroX2

Buying: Unlimited Bicak Blix

Hi with the UL blix dropping Longtooths arround the corner I would like to announce my interest in one. :) A tier 2 Blix sold for tt+1.1k this month. So I will use that as a reference price. However please note that I personaly don´t care about the tier level so I will buy the higher tier one if...
  4. XeroX2

Selling: Iron, Lyst, Oil, Copper, Blaus, Caldo

Those ressources are waiting for someone who can make good use of them: Iron: 0 Lyst: 15888 Ingots - 476.64TT - 114% MU Oil: 17830 cans - 356.6TT - 100.8% MU Copper: 0 Ingots Blaus: 0 Ingots Caldo: 0 Ingots Partial sales are possible too but please no less than 50PED TT. Prices and ammounts...
  5. XeroX2

Selling: Welding Wire for less than cheapest auc offer!

I decided to try the BP myself. So now I am selling Welding wires too. The price will be below the cheapest BO offer in auction. How much depends on the ammount you buy. I will be standing arround in twins in 10 mins. So from 15.00 MA time on you can trade me there. I also still have some...
  6. XeroX2

Selling: Welding Wire Blueprint (L) 81 attempts

0.81PED TT Welding Wire BP. The ingredients are 1x Lyst/1x Alternative/10x Sweat/1xOspera. It´s a level III SIB BP. So the requirenments to be able to click it are quite low. Well if you still want to repair your beloved vehicles you´ll need it. So happy bidding. :laugh: They can´t be auctioned...
  7. XeroX2

Achievement: Nice evening with a Sense for Combat and first Event Win

Hi, I unlocked Combat sense during the Ambu HSL this evening: And I actually won the event: Well now on the way to commando? :tongue2: The progress is much faster with that ul HL8 than with l stuff before... but I am not sure yet if I will ever play enough to reach that. All depends on...
  8. XeroX2

Buying: FF SGH 2200 or 2200ME or M

Hi I would like to buy either Fire Forge SGH 2200 or Fire Forge SGH 2200 Mentor Edition or Fire Forge SGH 2200M. Please let me know if you have one of those for sale. We can discuss the price then... I don't want to make guesses here without hearing the sellers opinion on it because the last...
  9. XeroX2

Uber: First solo hunting Uber :)

My account was created on: 2007-02-15 but I never had a solo hunting Uber... Well that finally changed today with a nice 1207PED Ambu including a diamond. OK can I get a 5 digit loot with that lucky hl8 now too pls? :) Well nah I will take a free way to KS without 5digit loot too. ^^ See I...
  10. XeroX2

Unlimited Isis HL8 rental service

Hello, Starting today my UL HL8 is rentable. Check its stats here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=469 I did a fruit decay test and the decay stats are correct. So to do things easy let`s use 120% as MU for HL8(l) its MU is actually higher but not that much. With...
  11. XeroX2

Selling: Blue Foul Leather textured clothes set

Hi, I am short on PED for ammo atm so unfortunately I have to sell my beloved clothes set. I love the unique Foul texture pattern at it`s front and back. They`re 100% textured. The set is: Basic Pattern Shirt M tt: 7 Street Patern Pants M tt: 26 Reilly Boots M tt: 14 This is NOT an...
  12. XeroX2

Selling: Masher Two UL

Hi, after some decent and free melee skilling I want to sell my toy. The Masher2 is at minimum tt which is ~872PED. My Start bid is tt+500PED The BO bid is tt+600PED EDIT: Well didn`t get any bids in time so will just keep this auction as is now and see if I get some bids. The last one sold...
  13. XeroX2

Question: How much Turnover does it need to get from Wounding to Killstrike?

Hi as the title says I want to know how much PED I have to go trough to get from my recent Wounding unlock to the Killstrike unlock. Of course I would like to know how long it takes mostly using one dmg type as in my example laser DMG. My Eu Hunter tool logs where at ~50k PED turnover when I got...
  14. XeroX2

In which part of the player life-cycle are you?

Hi, please read the following descriptions before you vote! Assuming the player life-cycle has 5 different stages... in which are you at the moment? 1) Starting: The player has just started playing the game and everything is new and exciting. 2) Ramping Up: The player has learned the basics...
  15. XeroX2

Selling: 6ESIs from 10,27 to 18,7tt total tt:90,95PED

Hi, the ESI tts are: 10,27 // 11,27 // 15,77 // 17,08 // 17,86 // 18,7PED I would really prefer to sell them all in a bulk so only 630% for them all. -> 573PED total. That`s basicaly 40% off the cheapest esi I saw in auc atm and some of mine even have nice tt! :) If someone needs only one or a...
  16. XeroX2

Selling: Auction: full tt h400(L) with uber tier rates//1471 average

Hi the tier rates are: 1598 1143 1811 1461 605 1266 2267 2091 1729 740 from my nice lil feff HOF. The Startbid is only 123% like it had normal tier rates. The Buyout is 155% because a lowish tt T3 one just sold for 149% and this weapon should reach T3 with a really high tt! The auction ends @...
  17. XeroX2

Selling: Full Polars(L) set all T1!! w/o Tigh guards (+vigi Tigh guards)

Hi, the price is negotiable. However I won`t let it go for less than I bought it for. So for the polaris set it`s SB:710PED with total tt: 656.62PED Helm: 55.69tt Harness: 144.71tt Arm: 114.17tt Gloves: 100.53tt Foot: 123.3tt As I wrote in title all of these parts are T1! To make the set...
  18. XeroX2

Selling: UL Anabolic SB:tt+4k BO:tt+6k

Hi as the title says I`ll make another attempt to sell my UL Anabolic. Stats are: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Montgomery_Anabolic It supports the A106 and is 40.1 dmg/sec and 4.28 dmg/pec eco with it! When activating MU based and skill based in wiki most of the...
  19. XeroX2

100% Salvage rate anyone??

Hi, with lvl 6.2 in upgrade profession I have 97% salvage rate and ppl with lvl 16ish have 98%. Soo does someone have a higher salvage rate than 98%? Or 100% even?!??! What profession lvl would that need?
  20. XeroX2

Selling: UL Anabolic

Hi as the title says I finally decided to sell my beloved UL Anabolic! In the beginning I found the low attack speed a bit annoying but in the end I got used to it so a hard decision for me... It gave me soo many free skills... Stats are...
  21. XeroX2

Selling: FreanD Alpha BLP Pistol,SGA Edition

Hi, I just looted my first SGA Item :yay: , but i am on the laser path... So I want to sell it. Feel free to make offers in reply or in PM. EDIT: TT is 5.11PED Auction ends on friday 10/16/09 at 19.00 MA time
  22. XeroX2

UL Anabolic Hunting Projekt

Hi, it`s time for my first hunting log here, however it`ll be a short one. I`ll start hunting this sunday and finish next Thursday. I`ll deposit 20€ for ammo tomorrow and hope that they last till then. Before I start the real log I would appreciate some help with the mob choice!!! I do ~39 MAX...
  23. XeroX2

Flight above Calypso

This happened to me after trying to use a teleporter: Click to enlarge It was cool because it reminded me of the first sequence in crysis when you jump off the airplane.
  24. XeroX2

Achievement: Cool unlock as first Achievement ;)

:yay: I finally got THE skill. :) It has been my long term goal for a looong time and now I finally made it (without any noticable chipping just a small blp/laser tech exchange)!!! Click to enlarge Now I am off to unlock wounding. ;)
  25. XeroX2

Selling: UL Assail

Hi, I skilled a few HP points with this nice toy. However a UL SIB Handgun with decent dmg/sec is still my dream so I might sell the Assail to get one. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Force_Mace_Assail It`s certainly one of the best weapons you can get for eco skill...
Back