Selling: UL Assail

XeroX2

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marcus XeroX Cicero
Hi, I skilled a few HP points with this nice toy. However a UL SIB Handgun with decent dmg/sec is still my dream so I might sell the Assail to get one.
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Force_Mace_Assail

It`s certainly one of the best weapons you can get for eco skill grinding on drone/bristle/argo.

According to this: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/weapons/152645-hl8-l-vs-ul-hl8-analysis.html thread you should be able to save ~58PED with the UL version in comparison to one Assail (L) used. (This was when I bought it, not sure if the (L) price changed... but I don`t think so because not many are sold.)

I think it`s complicated to find a correct price for this weapon because it`s so rare. I am interrested in UL SIB Laser/BLP HG or Laser Carbine. Otherwise only offer PEDs pls.

The Assail is very close to minimum condition atm!

yeah sell this and buy my rifle.. consider this as a free bump!

I don`t set a SB/BO. Feel free to make an offer!

back to the top

got an item offer, but not what i am looking for.

just unlocked MDA with this nice toy :) However my goal is still a ranged UL SIP weapo with decent dmg/sec so don`t hesitate to make offers.

still for sale ^^

more offers please!

I auctioned my club skill for 5148% that skill alone brought me a nice total proftit with the assail hunting. don`t be shy and make an offer for this nice skill grinding weapon!

i could only offer to swap it with my riker UL1 tt~2000ped

free bump 4 soce mate.

pretty cool club u got there.

thx for the offer, however I got better offers allready but they are still too low.
thx for the bump

PS don`t forget that PED only offers are nice too.... ppl allways offer me items... :D

hmm if it`s less than tt+2k it`s certainly too low! I`ve seen a tt+6k bid on another assail for sale on forum. That might be a hint what Assail is worth atm. However it has been made by a [I think so] trader, so maybe it`s worth even more for a true hunter?

hmm if it`s less than tt+2k it`s certainly too low! I`ve seen a tt+6k bid on another assail for sale on forum. That might be a hint what Assail is worth atm. However it has been made by a [I think so] trader, so maybe it`s worth even more for a true hunter?

That thread was being bumped by seller 18 days after the +6k bid so I'm fairly sure either the bid with withdrawn or not accepted. The market we're currently in is such that Isis LR32 Adjusted is only selling for +5k and it is more eco, with more than twice the dps even with a103.

I offered +2.5k with a smacker 3 ul and 500 peds, and I am taking into account the rarity of the type of weapon. I plan to skill with it if I get it. I hope you see that my offer is reasonable, but if unacceptable, I hope this open offer will bring you a better price.

This weapon was in auction for TT+2k SB last month or not?

I only remember it has been in auc, not the price.
I consider offers above tt+2k to be reasonable. However this doesn`t force me to accept ofc. I have 2 ppl thinking about a tt+6k offer atm but none of them made the decision to place the bid so far.
The price of this weapon isn`t created by its nice eco, but by its club skill gains which are very valuable also because decent UL clubs are extremely rare.

If I get no offers here I might put it in ingame auc on friday with SB tt+2.5k and BO tt+6k. However I am not sure yet... maybe I`ll just keep it and bump this thread once in a while... we`ll see.

Aww, guess there's no chance I'll get this then :p Good luck :)

hmm not really if youu aren`t able to free up the peds.

yay just unlocked coolness, assail has 6% for it which is a lot in comparison to other weapos so I`ll hunt with it for a while.

EDIT: It`s still for sale here though!

Back