Search results

1. DrSlinky

Selling: Rare Chelydra Gloves (M)

Entertaining serious offers on these rare gloves. http://planetcalypso.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Chelydra_Armor Serious offers only, please.
  2. DrSlinky

Chelydra Gloves (M)

Trying to get an idea what these are really worth, to help me decide if I want to sell/suction them or not. According to the in game market data, only 3 have sold, and that was 5 years ago. I'm told that this is the 4th pair that has dropped since being introduced, but have no way to actually...
  3. DrSlinky

Kerberos hunters rejoice!

The Kerberos spawn east of East Scylla TP is clear of mutants again. Back to just Kerberos for your low level hunting fun!
  4. DrSlinky

Current Umbranoid Locations

Out of boredom, I checked the orbs and abandoned umbranoid homesteads. Here's what I've found so far: Chimera Orb ( 16150, 15565) - SE of Chimera Canyons TP Umbranoid: Adept – Scavenger Ft Troy Orb (12440 , 2310) - S-SW of Fort Troy TP Umbranoid: Adept – Scavenger Minopolis Orb (23100...
  5. DrSlinky

Will Lemmy be disappointed with his avatar?

Will Lemmy be disappointed with his avatar? Believe it or not, this is a serious question! According to an interview Lemmy did with Hustler magazine, he's pissed that his "officially licensed action figure" won't be getting much action, due to a lack of genitalia...
  6. DrSlinky

New Plant Growth: Estate Terminals

They grow themselves. Who'd have guessed?
  7. DrSlinky

Mystery of Loot Lag Revealed At Last!

A deep undercover mole inside MindArk has released this image. It speaks for itself.
  8. DrSlinky

No more Minimum Condition Warning?

Since VU 9.3 went live, I've burned through my a103 amp 3 times. The first time, I could swear I didn't get the warning message when it was nearing minimal condition, so I watched it closely the next two times. Same results: no yellow warning message. Am I bugged, or are other people seeing...
  9. DrSlinky

Poll 2008 Landgrab: Staggered or All-At-Once?

What do you want to see for this year's landgrab? All LAs running at once, or a staggered setup, where only a few are running at a time, in batches? Vote! Discuss! Flame! Well... don't flame! Poll to follow!
  10. DrSlinky

Any shops stock lvl 20s laser carbines?

Looking through both the auction and the shops over the past few days, it seems like, after the GeoTrek AL15 Taurus and the Isis LR32, the SIB carbines almost disappear for a few levels. As someone currently searching for either an AL17 or a LR41, I find it quite frustrating. Do any shops...
  11. DrSlinky

What colors do you want?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1150557-post4.html aridash asks a great question. Is black the most sought after color? Is it red? Is it something else? (Black and Red for me)
  12. DrSlinky

Will you be competing in MERRY MAYHEM?

What are your plans, regarding MERRY MAYHEM? Gonna go for the LA?
  13. DrSlinky

BTAU Price crash?

First of all, just let me say I'm not commenting on if this is a good or bad development. Just inquiring as to why it's happening. In the last few weeks, the markup on Basic Target Assessment Units has fluctuated tremendously. Starting around 9000%, it jump as high as 15,000%, and then...
  14. DrSlinky

SIB Guide - VU 9.0 Coloring

Here's a list I've compiled of all the paints I could find once VU9.0 went live. The details tab now lists the recommended Colorer level, and whether or not you get a skill increase bonus for each color. The order of progression is: Color & Recommended Level Orange...
  15. DrSlinky

For Sale: 50k+ Vibrant Sweat

SOLD! I've hit my goal, so now it's time to sell it! All sweat was gathered by me during my hunting trips over the last 2 months. Asking .6 pec for smaller amounts, or all of it at once. Willing to consider negotiating for the whole bundle. 54,000 sweat @ .6 = 324 PEDs I would prefer to...
  16. DrSlinky

Bad lag @ Camp Caravan

Has anyone else seen this? It's like you're running against a bungee cord... 3 steps forward, 2 steps back, etc... Are the event mobs getting near to Camp Caravan, and it's loading down that server?
Back