Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Orange/Yellow/Brown/I just don't give a F***

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters

DrSlinky

Dominant
Slinky Slink Xzeeno
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1150557-post4.html

aridash asks a great question. Is black the most sought after color? Is it red? Is it something else?

(Black and Red for me)

i wonder if black actually is the most popular colour. the rarity factor counts for a lot in people wanting it and the price is mostly a product of this imo (ie vicious circle). I for example would rather some blue stuff. needs a poll methinks :D

Last edited:
I chose black, red, green, light green and olive :D

Too bad there isn't a Tye-dye option. :bandit:

My most sought after color is determined by what I need to skill with. :)

I thought my Urban Nomad Ruddy clothes were the biz. I like em, but they clash with meh burgundy coat and beret.

Red is just a little OTT for me.

Black never goes outa fashion, so it's Black & Burgandy with a Deep Cadmium trim.

Coloured clothes look great. Just remember to plan ur outfit to make best use of the colour choice. A vibrantly coloured coat such as Lavendar looks x10 better when it's teamed up with simple colour combo, such as urban nomad black.

All colours can look good, but like in rl, you need to follow a few fashion points. Don't wear the red & ruddy, just because u got feff blood on ur ruddy jumper; Try to avoid wearing all your fav. colours at once (keep it to 3) unless u want to look like a packet of skittles.

All colours can look good, but like in rl, you need to follow a few fashion points. Don't wear the red & ruddy, just because u got feff blood on ur ruddy jumper; Try to avoid wearing all your fav. colours at once (keep it to 3) unless u want to look like a packet of skittles.

Mmmmmmmmmm... Skittles....

:drool:

I believe the most sought after color is the one that isn't readily available. Say if black dropped more and blue was seldom dropped there would be a high demand for blue. PPL want to stand out from others. :)

Back