Search results

1. A

What to hunt?

Its been a bit since i have logged into EU, and want to see what good to hunt now? Im a lvl13 pistol hit and lvl12 laser damage. Im using a P4a, full Pixie armor and a T10.
  2. A

Achievement: My first global

woot my first global:yay: Click to enlarge i know its not much but its my first :) and hopefully not my last ;)
  3. A

Ukash in Austraila

i found out that you can now buy Ukash in Australia, its been out for awhile and just wondering if anyone has used it in Australia and also what do i have to do if i buy Ukash
  4. A

A question about pc

hey just a question my computer got blue screen of death and was unable to boot up windows i was able to use recovery console to fix the problem but i have lost some files such as everything in my documents and what ever was on my desktop would anyone know if i am able to get the files back or...
  5. A

Weapon Trader

i was bored one day and i was walking through Hadesheim and as i went to the weapon trader to see what it was selling and now its only selling the TT weapons and not the EWE EP-16 Protector, EWE EP-13 Galactica or the A-3 Punisher Mk.I after seeing that i tp to Zychion Citadel to check the...
  6. A

Via bank office

Hi I'm from Australia and looking for a new way to deposit into PE. Just want to ask if any one has used the via bank office method, and how its use as I've never transfered money to an over seas bank. Thanks in advance.
Back