Via bank office

~Ak~

Provider
Society
WildD3amons Academy
Hi I'm from Australia and looking for a new way to deposit into PE. Just want to ask if any one has used the via bank office method, and how its use as I've never transfered money to an over seas bank.

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

It should be simple, but it takes some time to clear the wire and a bit more expencive (depending on your banks fees).

Just follow the instructions on the EU page and go to your local bank with IBAN and Swift code that you find on the page. Tel the bank teller that you want to make a wire to that account and voila - there it is.
Wire requires 2-3 days to clear btw (maybe even more, again dependant on senders and recievers banks). And then it has to be manually entered to your ingame account.

Therefore - my question: why not use the credit / debit card :scratch2: You can get one in a vending machine nowdays :laugh:

I.

All right thanks:)

i had a credit card but keep over using it in rl so i had too get rid of it

That's what debit cards are good for, including the BoPo ones that you can get from any BillExpress agency (like many newsagents).

Just transfer onto the card the amount you are willing to deposit in EU, and then use that card to make your deposits there :)

Westpac have a mastercard gift card also. They are a bit disorganised getting it ready for you but it works well.

That's what debit cards are good for, including the BoPo ones that you can get from any BillExpress agency (like many newsagents).

Just transfer onto the card the amount you are willing to deposit in EU, and then use that card to make your deposits there :)

I agree with Serica - or another option is to ask your bank for a debit Visa card - they all do it now.

Welcome to EU mate - good to see more Aussies in here :)

Thanks everyone for your help and i will look into the debit card since it wont take 2-3 days like the wire transfer.

Thank you ever one for all the help.:yay:

Back