Search results

1. Quebecer

Do not put items on balcony!

Items on balcony can be taken! If you have items on balcony, put them inside your appartment! Even if appartment is set to Private, balcony is NOT. Here are my support cases. Details: Hi I heard it was possible to steal items from balcony in the past so I decided to see if it was still...
  2. Quebecer

Searching Regan RT Treano

This is very important! If someone knows him, please get me in contact with him!
  3. Quebecer

Happy new year 2011!

Happy new year 2011! Best wishes to everyone, Health and HOFs!
  4. Quebecer

google.com hacked or virus?

I try to google.com and I end up on the Windows Live ID page... I wonder if other people have the same issue.. I tried chrome, IE and Opera on my gfs Mac.. always the same result I live in canada if it can help...
  5. Quebecer

How does tier increase work?

I hunted combibos at swamp camp for 1 hour with opalo SGA Edition.. in 1 hour I never got tier increase.. then got 0.2.. 3 hits later 0.3 ... and 1 combibo later (about 20 hits) later, got 0.4 ... anyone can explain? lol
  6. Quebecer

I've heard in PA ...

I've heard in PA ... Star is gonna give me his Imp Fap :D
  7. Quebecer

Is there anything coming during the update?

Hi I think it would be great to have some shows going on AHR and IRC channels during the VU 10.0 upgrade. Maybe questions contests with EFD prizes or anything else. Anyone interested?
  8. Quebecer

Generations in Entropia

How many generation is there in this universe and how do you determine them? Pre-gold, gold P-E, EU, PC Stamina 9, stamina 1 Sweat 2.0, Sweat 1.0, Sweat .5 (lol?) Tell us what you think. Personally, I say P-E, EU, PC.. and I am proud to say I am in the Generation P-E :D
  9. Quebecer

Do you respect the environment?

How do you act with your environment? Do you jump over small bushes and go around the trees? or do you just run straight thru the trees and bushes?
  10. Quebecer

Buying: Explorer parts (M)

no checks! I will pay cash!
  11. Quebecer

Value of Sweat Gatherer Skill?

I've never seen Sweat Gatherer Skill chip in Auction and I understand why. But I wonder what would be the price... So let's try to find it! How much Sweat Gatherer Skill do you have and for how much would you accept to chip them out if the ESI is provided?
  12. Quebecer

Selling: sweat for sale

Hi I am playing for over 3 years now and I love that game! If you look at my stats, you'll think I am playing for about 1-2 months lol. I have about 10k skills total. My highest level is 5 and it is in Sweat Gatherer. I have tried almost everything and I must admit... sweating is what I prefer...
  13. Quebecer

Lowest single bid

I put things in "auction" You pay 0.5 PED to bid. The lowest single bid pays how much he bid and gets the item. Example: I put a Vivo T5 16.80 Peds TT in "auction". You have 1 week to pay me and give me your bid. 4 people bid 0.01 ped... 3 people bid 0.02... 3 people bid 0.10 and...
  14. Quebecer

Neverdie on your phone

Is there a ringtone version of the Neverdie song?
  15. Quebecer

Buying: I am buying CND!

got ya! :laugh::wtg::laugh::wtg::yay:
  16. Quebecer

How to rename a pet?

Hi I bought a level 3 pet. with 996.4 trust. I've been sweating 2 days to buy nutrio bars because it was starving. When I got it out from stable, I got the message that because it was starving, trust dropped down to 0. I heard only lvl 3 can be renamed, and that is why I bought it. But now I...
  17. Quebecer

Fun game

Here is something I do for about 1 month now and I must say it is quite funny. :D I gather 200 sweat and sell it at .5(or higher). So I get 1 ped. Then I buy 2 probes and go mining. It doesn't take much to profit, just a III. Maybe you will say "seems boring.. only 2 probes run...:confused:"...
  18. Quebecer

New society for mentoring!

Hi Everyone! I am sweating at Swamp camp for 1 year now and I noticed too many New players complaining that their mentor is bad and doesn't help them, etc... So I decided to create a Society to help them. Here is how it works. I need good mentors willing to help many new players. You tell...
  19. Quebecer

What really happenned at the orb...24/11/07

I don,t understand why people say Nothing really happenned... We have got spawns of Argos Leader, Raider, Raider Elite, Scavenger, Scavenger Elite, Warrior. At 19:20, Big lag and server down. At 19:25, Server is back and people relog. And at 19:30, We've got a big spawn with Mesis and...
  20. Quebecer

Save the whales!!!

Hi, I've joined the Great Whale Trail with Greenpeace. I'm raising money to end whaling in the Southern Ocean and make the oceans safe for all whales. Please support me! This year, whalers plan to kill almost 1,000 minke whales, 50 threatened humpback whales and 50 endangered fin whales in...
  21. Quebecer

why here? why not there?

People are crying for 2 days now about the new VU 9.0. Some are quiting, some are crying, some don't really care cos they dont have clothes. But I am wondering... Why here? On a forum where only 2 staffs from MindArk read so people think "yeah, they really want to know what we think"... Do you...
  22. Quebecer

new theory?

I don't know if it is the same for hunting, mining or any other profession as I am mostly only sweating but, personally, in 3rd view, I get alot of sweat if the camera is at a certain distance of my avatar than another... I explain... I am in 3rd view. I can sweat 30 minutes with camera at a...
  23. Quebecer

position of mobs

Does the position of a mob has effects? I mean... Does a mob hitting your back will hit harder than one in front of you? Do you get more Courage because a mob is hitting you from behind? Does a mob miss more often when hitting you in front? I guess you understand now lol...
  24. Quebecer

scanning weapons

I never used scanner and I don,t know what is showing when scanning someone but I am wondering if it is possible to see what is the weapon someone has in its hands. example I see someone killing daikibas easilly and would like to do the same, I'd like to scan him/her to see what is his/her...
  25. Quebecer

tree climbing

Would you like to have solid trees (you can't pass thru them) and be able to climb? You could fall and get hurt when falling. The climbing skills let you climb faster and prevents from falling.
Back