position of mobs

Quebecer

Guardian
Society
WildD3amons Academy
Etienne
Does the position of a mob has effects?

I mean...
Does a mob hitting your back will hit harder than one in front of you?
Do you get more Courage because a mob is hitting you from behind?
Does a mob miss more often when hitting you in front?

I guess you understand now lol...

The only guys who know for sure will answer you either "we can't share this information" or "EU is dynamic" ;)

Does the position of a mob has effects?

I mean...
Does a mob hitting your back will hit harder than one in front of you?
Do you get more Courage because a mob is hitting you from behind?
Does a mob miss more often when hitting you in front?

I guess you understand now lol...

That is a simple question but I want to see what other players have to say.
Could one really know?

Hi Quebecer,

I'm sure no one knows the answer. The only thing you will probably get are theories... Nothing stops you from performing your own tests and perhaps sharing it with the community to see if the theory can become fact.

This is a very easy question to answer , the mob hitting you from behind will cause (Classified) damage to you. While a Mob hitting you where you can defend yourself will cause (Classified) damage to you.

So in the end you will get more skills if (Classified), (Classified), (Classified) & {TOP SECRET}!

I hope this has been some what of a help… if you need further help then please contact me via (Classified).

Regards,

what's interesting is when i repair my armor and plates there always seems to be more decay on harness, thighs,shins(same on plates on those parts) and less on gloves,face,arms

so does it make a difference where they hit you?

i always aim for the....:rolleyes:

what's interesting is when i repair my armor and plates there always seems to be more decay on harness, thighs,shins(same on plates on those parts) and less on gloves,face,arms

so does it make a difference where they hit you?

i always aim for the....:rolleyes:

Well when you think about it this is the area most likly hit when attacking a Mob as it is the areas that are in a line to the ground. Your arms and hands are doing something with a weapon so moving so not hit as much and your face is up higher than that.. Ok yes there are mobs that are taller than ppl but seeing as the body is the largest mass to aim for then it will take the most damage.

Most Military's teach you to aim for the center of mass during basic training. which most times is the Body.

And before anyone says anything about snipers and head shots. very few Military's train snipers from basic Training

I feel that mobs tend to 'hit' more in the chest / thighs area, this is probably why the decay on harness and thighs seems higher than other parts of your armour set. However I have no idea about skill gains and such, i think that is all dynamic. You should hunt down some people who love to formulate entropia theories and have a nice sit down chat wit em ;)

I am currently hunting drones , and as my setup is not a 'fast kill' one I regularely get attacked in the back. Now I am not certain of this as all others who have posted untill now , but I have the feeling that when I am shooting the drone in front of me it is mostly the one behind me that does damage. Once the one in front of me is dead and i turn around and start shooting the backstabber (read shooter) he seems to be hitting me a lot less , mostly on that moment another spawns behind me which gives me a lot of hits again...

See where I am going? But its just an experience , not a truth;)

GR

Castro

In my experience, it's all the same damage, regardless of the mob's orientation.

As for getting more hits on the torso, that agrees with I have read in other posts, in that the harness takes the most hits and gets most decay.

I am currently hunting drones , and as my setup is not a 'fast kill' one I regularely get attacked in the back. Now I am not certain of this as all others who have posted untill now , but I have the feeling that when I am shooting the drone in front of me it is mostly the one behind me that does damage. Once the one in front of me is dead and i turn around and start shooting the backstabber (read shooter) he seems to be hitting me a lot less , mostly on that moment another spawns behind me which gives me a lot of hits again...

See where I am going? But its just an experience , not a truth;)

GR

Castro

So you are saying that when only 1 drone is shooting you get only half the amount of hits as compared to when 2 are shooting you? :scratch2:

Back