Search results

1. bertisevil

Improved graphics in the last update?

Very subjective I know but I've noticed a big difference in quality since the latest VU. Load times for the game are reduced markedly and less lagg and faster ingame load times are noticable
  2. bertisevil

Info: Complete Amethera Map (10.0.6)

This is very useful thanks a bunch :)
  3. bertisevil

Beacon Mission question about loots

Globalling beacons aren't that random, have had a few now and they mainly come from the 35s I've found, especially the 1111 35s though these are hard to get a hold of
  4. bertisevil

Beacon Mission question about loots

Firstly the higher the tt of the beacon the higher the average loot obtained from the boxes (remembering that the bots are alos higher gen) There is a standard loot that you receive on beacons Here's a pretty complete list http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Beacon_mission...
  5. bertisevil

Uber: Dung keeps me alive

Grats, great story :)
  6. bertisevil

Question: Beacon Rules/Etequite

We had similar issue arise in Global Alliance as we also do a lot of beacons. What we found was that we had to take into account the cost of completing the beacon. i.e. Loot-cost of beacon- (ammo+decay incurred)= profit. The profit is then split equally. It's not such a big deal on the smaller...
  7. bertisevil

Achievement: Getting familiar with robots, first Spaceship

Grats on the spaceship Irea you have as many as me now :D
  8. bertisevil

Globaling beacon by GA & friends

So here's the story, the rest of my soc mates had a global marathon Saturday just past and did 7 beacons in a row. I had to miss it due to some rl issues. So logged in today and did a 29 ped beacon with Johnny and some others. Afterwards I said I'd try a 35 pedder. So we gathered a team...
  9. Team Shot

Team Shot

the team :)
  10. Beacon Global

Beacon Global

beacon global
  11. bertisevil

Rutuba

lol yeah we do share of course Thanks for the grats
  12. bertisevil

Rutuba

Logged in this morning and was immediately summoned by mylcat to come kills some hogs with himself and Butch. Wonder joined us but hte loot wasn't great at all. Wonder had to log at that stage so we moved on to sumimas for a change Loot was nonexistant until we got this very nice piece of...
  13. Rutuba

Rutuba

sumima loots rutuba
  14. bertisevil

Found someone elses tower ... then found my own tower

lol Gamble we all know you're a net giver of loot :D Big grats Butch surely deserved.....do I smell beacons? :yay:
  15. bertisevil

Shopkeeper from Allophyl

Grats on the great loot, always nice to see items in the loot, big markup is a plus :) bert
  16. bertisevil

Team Ireland

I'd like to help out this year if possible Bert bertisevil Isevil
  17. bertisevil

Bull hof

Big grats, a nice Xmas pressie. Any items in the loot?
  18. bertisevil

HoF: 16k Itumatrox

Thank you all for the kind remarks, yeps henceforth unexpected from a mature hehe @ Rayne, new spawn introduced by MA for merry mayhem, South of medusa, also some at LA 14, 15 and somewhere else
  19. bertisevil

HoF: 16k Itumatrox

Yay my first loot over 1k, not to mention 10k. Literally still shaking, thanks for the Christmas present MA :D Special thanks to all my soc mates that have listened to my bitching and moaning over the last couple of years Edit: Jsut so people know, the items in there are a 20 ped esi and a...
  20. Itumatrox Hof

Itumatrox Hof

OMFG
  21. bertisevil

Uber: Camping paid off! 16k cers.

Big grats, I know what a pain it is to hunt these suckers
  22. bertisevil

Xandra got killed after this

Great reward for helping defend Calypso from the bot menace :yay:
  23. bertisevil

Attacker

Gotten a couple of of sk20s off them and a minor tp chip to boot :)
  24. bertisevil

Achievement: I globaled during the Robot War - BY MYSELF! LOL

Grats to you and the fapper. Two brave soldiers helping stop the robot menace ;)
  25. bertisevil

Are you a separatist or Calaypso Defence Force?

Burn the separatists :D :yay::yay:
Back