Search results

1. K

First Time Global! (On my birthday =P)

It's probably nothing to most people but being a non depositor and never having a global by myself before, as well as it happening on my birthday, it was amazing to me =D:yay: 52 ped lyst =) I figured since it was my birthday i would spend all my peds on some ammo and the rest on bombs. I had...
  2. K

Kader the Unskilled Evader's playing log =)

~I've wrapped up my log now =) Thanks to everyone who has read! (See my final update)~ Final Update! Hey everyone, I'll get straight into the logs here and if you travel down this post you can read a bit about me and how i play the game =) Here's a table of contents type thing + an overall...
  3. K

Port Atlantis tp broken for me?

Hi guys, It's happened to me twice within the last week or so (i've only started playing again in the last week or so) - the problem is when i teleport to Port Atlantis and then try and use the port atlantis teleport, It makes my character run up to it then says the object is out of reach. I...
  4. K

Bosses?

Ive only just realised that this game actually has no bosses. Sure it has clan leaders or whatever of some mobs but theres no actual bosses! I reckon it would be a good idea if Mindark made Various bosses, not one for each type of mob but maybe a couple of bosses for each level of player? For...
  5. K

Selling: 3000 Efd!

~~~~Sold to Blueboy for 9 ped!~~~
  6. K

Sabakuma Skin Basic Pattern Pants

Hi, i stopped playing about 6 months ago and when i came back i learn't that there was a new system with adding skins to clothes. I have basic pattern pants that have sabakuma skin and are colored according to the description, dont know what color though. Any idea what they would be worth? there...
  7. K

Paypal Deposit?

After holding out for more than a month.. MA finally won and i decided to deposit 20 dollars. It took me 2 weeks to organise it all.. i had to find a friend who could do it and change my AUS dollars to US dollars and pay my friend and everything.. Then last night when my friend was finally...
  8. K

obstructions for probes

Hi all I have 2 questions which i think about every time i mine so ill post them here so i dont have to think anymore :) 1. If you are mining say.. in the middle of 2 hills like.. O.O With the full stop as you, If you drop a probe or a bomb there does it search in the hills on either side of...
  9. K

Paid TP runs

Would anyone out there ever consider paying for a tp run? Im not saying im going to be leading these tp runs im just wondering. TP runs are pretty common from societies and mentors and stuff but if you would pay to have someone take you to a TP what would you pay? (IF you would pay) Would you...
  10. K

Renegade Mask

Hi everyone, I have a renegade face mask (M) which has a tt value of 1.42/7 ped. Its stats are: 2 penetration 6 impact and 1 stab defence. It looks pretty crappy to me and on the auction history of it (the graph thing) it says that one has been sold in the last month/week and it was sold at...
  11. K

The reason why sweat prices are low

First of all THIS IS NOT ANOTHER THREAD TRYING TO RAISE SWEAT PRICES. Im just stating why there low :) The reason why you never see anyone buying sweat nowadays is that if you type "buying sweat 0.7 at boxes" one time, a mass of players will swarm around you. Last time i saw that happen the...
  12. K

Noob training spots

I just started playing entropia about 2 weeks ago now and i have gotten past the very.. bad beginning that mindark sets out for newbies. I really hate sweating and have decided to try hunting as a new way of making sum cash. Im not sure if i should wait until i can buy a breer p1a or if i...
Back