Paid TP runs

Kader

Old
Society
Southern Cross Training Centre
Tyron Kader Verdana
Would anyone out there ever consider paying for a tp run? Im not saying im going to be leading these tp runs im just wondering. TP runs are pretty common from societies and mentors and stuff but if you would pay to have someone take you to a TP what would you pay? (IF you would pay)

Would you pay to have someone run you to a special maturity/type of mob? (If you would how much)

Would you pay to have someone run you to areas of both continents where you can find specific ores/en matters? (If so how much)

With the tp runs the person getting taken to the tp could go afk and once the leader of the tp run is there they tp away and leave that person at that tp for when they get back. If they die or something they get their money returned times 2?

With the "mob running" the person getting runned gets taken to the mobs and if they die ON THE WAY they get their money returned times 2?

With the ore/en matter running Something like.. youre protected from any mob that you might encounter while mining and if you dont find any of that ore/en matter you where looking for the person running you pays for the probes?

And if you wouldnt pay would you consider donations to the leader of the run? The payments dont have to be massive, something like.. a ped.

seriously unlikely. too many folks offering tp runs at no charge for this to be a viable endeavor. and there are ways, just need to work at it to get between the tp sites with little or no mobs contact ..

If you can take me to a ruga area I will pay, but I have to find ruga.

yeah...Ruga,Gold,Platinum,Dunkel...I would pay as well

If I didn't have Nea's Place TP I would've paid :D

I got 99% of my tps by myself actually and realise its actually pretty hard, so I dont mind helpping people get to tps

I gathered most TPs by myself. And I was lead to the most important TPs by my soc's TP runners. All of this free of charge.

If I hadn't read enough guides before spawning at New Oxford, I may have considered paying for a TP run. As most people do TP runs for free, requesting payment for a TP is considered scam.

On the other hand... if people offered ME money to do a TP run... :laugh:

Now, the miner's run... Wikipedia and search are your best friends.
Though, some lazy (and naive) people may pay you for that "service".

i hate mining lol

With the tp runs the person getting taken to the tp could go afk

You should never go afk on TP runs. TP running is as much about exploring the world as it is about getting the TPs. If you're not watching, you're missing out.

Also, if you're on auto-follow, the likelihood of getting killed on the way is much higher. When I'm doing TP runs my chat tends to consist of "Stay back" and "Wait here".

Well if you went afk on a tp run then the leader would have to work harder for what hes getting paid for :)

And with finding gold and other rare ores, you would need like.. 1000 bombs because its such a rare find it would retardify the "if you dont find the ore we buy the bombs for you" thing.

if i were a noob id pay someone only if theyd use a wormhole chip to get me there,fast and easy.id only pay for the ME + a few peds for tip(im stll a sweating poor noob)

while im sure there may be some people who might be willing to pay, i dont think there is much market for it.
I got all of my TPs myself and even took some soc mates and the occasional newbie to tps. For me getting htere was half the fun as it igves good oppertunity to explore, see the pretty scenery and learn abou tthe local wildlife.
I also make sure to get any new tps soon after i find out they exist and can get some co-ords.

Some newbies might be willing to pay if they were lazy enough, but usually they wont have anything to pay with after all the people who need TPs the most are FOB noobs.
the ones that deposit right away are few, people usually deposit after they had some TPS and got to find out how boring sweating is and actually wanna kill stuff instead. That and as said before. ther eis enough people offering to help yu get TPs for free if you hang out long enough you find someone who will take you for free (then you can always ask people nicely to take you and even more would for free).
Most experienced players i belive would be willing to take people to TPs if they have been asked nicely and have the time.
Also TP help can usually be found by simply joinging a society or getting a mentor (tp runs are one of the duties of a mentor).
Socs would take you to teleports as a soc benefit as well as to make it possable for you to participate in soc events.
Again most newbies dont have money yet and to have a service be profitable you need customers who have money.
come up with a service that benefits the experienced depsoiting players and you will find some money to be made.

What is more likely is you to get a token gratuity (a tip) from the person for brining you someplace. for wich you might get a ped or 2 or some sweat. Even that though would be rare. I have been tipped only once for bringing someone to tps and it was unexpected even then.

Now if yu can help people find specific ores there is a market for that and people have made money doing that before.
though even then the market is limited as once you already know where to find it you dont need to pay anyone anymore.

I am willing to Pay for tp runs but not for myself but for new players from PA to Zychion Citadel getting Billy's and phoenix on the way. I will probably want to do it on a schedule so a bunch of noobs can hop on it. if it were to go well and for the right price I would like to use this service quite often. Please PM me so we can meet in game to talk of details.

Emery

heh sure ill lead a tp run with a bunch of noobs occasionally :)

Back