Search results

1. Encicra

Selling: Full Expedition and Paradox Pieces

Full Expedition (M) Armor Selling a full suit of Expedition with foot guards. TT + 1000 PED Total = 1168.48 PED Paradox Helmet (M) tt+1000 ped Paradox Harness (M) tt+1000 ped
  2. Encicra

Selling: Selling Paradox (M) Helmet + Harness

Selling Paradox (M) pieces Helmet: tt+1000 Harness: tt+1200
  3. Encicra

Selling: CND Shop #20

Hey guys, going on a huge trip so kinda have to sell out some stuff on my account. CND Shop #20 I'm asking 4750 PED.
  4. Encicra

Selling: CND Ship #20

CND Shop #20 Hey guys, going on a huge trip so kinda have to sell out some stuff on my account. CND Shop #20 I'm asking 5000 PED.
  5. Encicra

PC: CND "G" apts and TI Silver "A" apts

Anyone know how much either a CND G apt is worth or a TI Silver A apt is worth these days?
  6. Encicra

Selling: Full Expedition (M) Armor

Selling a full suit of Expedition with foot guards. TT + 1000 PED Total = 1168.48 PED
  7. Encicra

PC: Club Neverdie Shops

Anyone know how much they're are selling for these days?
  8. Encicra

PC: Paradox (M) Helmet and Harness

Anyone know the current values of Paradox (M) Helmet and Harness, none have been sold on auction for a long time.
  9. Encicra

PC: Full Expedition Armor

Anyone know what a full set of expedition armor, foot guards included, sells for these days?
  10. Encicra

Commercial Audition: Need Help.

Hey guys, I entered a audition/semi-contest to be cast for a commercial where they'll fly me out to LA to shoot it. It's kind of based on views but the people will be going over all of them and picking the best. This is a read through of a PSA type commercial for Network for Animals, an animal...
  11. Encicra

SGA items from Mining?

I know that there are SGA items for mining but do we actually get SGA items from mining or just crafting? I mean, if miners got left out again....
  12. Encicra

Planet Grab

Was just day dreaming a bit and started to think about an entire planet to war over maybe broken up into 8 areas. Just think of the battle that would take place for something like that.
  13. Encicra

Some '09 Goals

My ultimate goal is to grow my ava into a Tank/Healer for land grabs - not sure why but thats the goal, I could care less about offense lol, just the ability to take a hit and heal myself and others. I only just recently scratched the 30k skill level so obviously I have a ways to go but by the...
  14. Encicra

A few questions...

- Is earth still sending new arrivals or does the start zone represent the intial arrival part of the storyline back when it took place, then once you leave you are immersed in the actual game? - Have people travelled back to earth, just officials, citizens, or is it not possible to go back as...
  15. Encicra

EU Comic Script

Like I've mentioned in previous blogs on here - I've been working on a script for a comic book series. I know what I want to do for the entire story of the character so it's just a matter of creating the dialog and storyboarding. Originally I wanted to make this story a 4 book series but I...
  16. Encicra

EU Dreamin'

Oh how I'd love to win the video competition. That size of prize vs the size of player base that knows how to edit video/sound its crazy good and being more about the concept and not quality is even better, not that I can't bring some decent quality but it's the concept I'm working on that I'm...
  17. Encicra

EU Video Comp: Uploading/Properly Tag Your Videos

Ok, so a lot of you I'm sure may well have never made a video before entering this contest and if you did make a video you probably don't know how the YouTube/Tagging system works. Step One: When you finally make your video you'll want to upload it to YouTube which will require an account...
  18. Encicra

Selling: Omegaton A201

I have two that I'm try to get rid of both really low tt values (like 4-6 PED). I'm selling them at TT+220 PED each, 10 PED below auction atm.
  19. Encicra

Cover: All-American Rejects "Can't Take It"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puP-1BSre_M There are two minor cuts but it was all one take, wasn't happy with the gap in those two spots so I spliced it. Only started learning the other day, figured I might as well record it.
  20. Encicra

Wish: Option too feature...

I'd kinda like an option to feature my latest blog posts at the top left of our profiles. Not many people venture into the actual blog area but many browse the profiles and I think it would be a good way of really connecting a user to their post. Just a thought, anyone else want something like...
  21. Encicra

Thoughts on a perma-ban for a certain user (Poll)

As far as I can remember I only made one post concerning the whole "controversial user's" ordeal back at the initial pitch of his project here in Entropia and have sat quiet about it until now. In a different thread someone suggested the idea for a petition to have a the "controversial user"...
  22. Encicra

Make these items colorable...

I would like it so that that Zero Legend Business Blazer and Chinos were able to be colored, at least a single color.
  23. Encicra

Question: Do you think the mining loot system...

In effort to be dynamic and also under the belief that the loot system does in fact try to pay you back to some degree -- Do you think the mining loot system bases the values of your finds partially on the auctions current mark up or the ores in the areas you are mining?
  24. Encicra

Do you use hunting and/or mining services?

Just curious, how many people actually use hunting and/or mining services from players? Are you considering using a service of this type. (I leave out healing because I know the popularity of that service.)
  25. Encicra

Tip for new miners.

1) One important thing about making back as much as you can on your runs while mining is in the selling process. This should not be rushed because if you do rush to get your ores out then you will most certainly miss out on decent/fair mark ups. 2) Always check your ore/enmatter %'s before...
Back