Search results

1. Luchomucho

Can't Log In since June 2023: Need Help getting back in the game

Since June 2023, I haven't been able to log in to the game; it gets stuck on the loading page. I have 2 PCs, and both experience the same problem with my account. I even tried using a friend's account on both computers, and it works fine. Despite various attempts to resolve the issue, such as...
  2. Luchomucho

Entropia Flow Chrome Extension

Hi, I made a tool to track your returns as you play. It reads the information shown on the My Items page on the Entropia Universe site. The tool will show how much you lose or gain during a hunt, mine, or craft run. Also, it has an option to filter what you see on the My Items page, which is...
  3. Luchomucho

How can i capture a clean image of an item to upload to Entropia Wiki?

I could make an screenshot and remove the background, is there an easier/better way?
  4. Luchomucho

Entropia Chat Reader

I was tired of manually finding and filtering the chat log written by Entropia Universe. So i made a program to easily read them, filtering by chanel, date, avatar. If you have the same problem, enjoy... Download from here - v0.1
  5. Luchomucho

Society Activity Tracker

I'm soc leader of Jaguar Spirit, lately my soc is growing fast (mostly with newcomers). Then i wanted to know who remained active and who didnt, at first i kept record by hand, but after a month of doing so i made a program to help me with that. Basically it tracks the society chat and record...
  6. Luchomucho

Looking for a list of all Team Events

I want to find an event that we can participate as a soc team. Is there a thread or place to find all team events?
  7. Luchomucho

2 simple to do features to make society management easier

I'm sure they have been sugested before but since now they said they ear more to customers... i post here 2 easy to implement features that will make society management a lot easier. First and most important, allow to see the last login time of each member, i'm sure MA have this data since they...
  8. Luchomucho

Achievement: 10k Cornundacauda Iron Mission finished

Hi, i just finished the Cornundacauda missions, really easy mob but it took a lot of time to kill so many. As reward I got 27.54 Ped TT of Rifle :yay: (there other options were Handgun or Aim) (maybe someone can update entropiawiki.com and entropiaplanets.com, i tryed but didn't work, ty)
  9. Luchomucho

Healing Service

If you need a medic i can heal you for decay (+ME if i use much) I'm currently Paramedic lvl 21. I can use my ek-2600 and any heal tools (L) up to vivo T20 Contact me at XFire luchomucho Skype cinthamo
  10. Luchomucho

Best Heal Tool for Paramedic lvl 21

I want to offer a healing service, but i'm not sure what are the best heal tools for my level. (Paramedic lvl 21) I usually hunt using ek-2600 and vivo T20, is there something better? (eco/fast) (obviously a mod fap but i can't afford it, so nothing with an insane markup) Thank you
  11. Luchomucho

Info: Entropia Demographics (gender)

I was currious about the gender distribution of entropia players. Instead of doing a poll, i've taken the information of all users on EntropiaForum. Almost half of the user have a undisclosed gender... But the other half is enough to get same interesting data (although nothing very surprising)...
  12. Luchomucho

Question: Good mobs & equipment for grinding

I was thinking about a reply i got from another thread of mine: I though then maybe i should grind more to have some eco "fun" and advance my character so i can face higher mobs later. So i'm looking for some advice on: Which mob and with what equipment do you think i can grind on? My...
  13. Luchomucho

Question: How much does this "game" cost per hour?

I'm medium level player, mostly hunter (lvl 40), and i think this game it's too expensive to play compared to other games. I know this is not only game, it's more than that, but i'm interested in the gaming part of EU (for example: Hunting, Mining, Crafting) My intent is not to whine, i just...
  14. Luchomucho

Question: How much does this "game" cost per hour?

I'm medium level player, mostly hunter (lvl 40), and i think this game it's too expensive to play compared to other games. I know this is not only game, it's more than that, but i'm interested in the gaming part of EU (for example: Hunting, Mining, Crafting) My intent is not to whine, i just...
  15. Luchomucho

Achievement: 1st on an Event

A few hours ago was the Hogglo Flu Finale. It was basically a Higgest Single Loot event on Hogglo Low Maturity. My society participated as team on the main event, and we won 3 tickets for the finale. Since no other from my soc wanted to participate, i decide to give it a shoot... the worst it...
  16. Luchomucho

Achievement: Coolness

I unlocked Coolness today :yay: And no deposit yet :wtg:
  17. Luchomucho

Question: When will the cryengine VU is going to come?

Anyone have any idea when the cryengine will come? Have MA updated it's ETA? It's not like i'm really anxious for the improved graphics, it's just that i'm a little worry that they are conditioning all other improvement after they have cryengine. So i want the cryengine VU so they can move on...
  18. Luchomucho

FYI: Bots had taken Hadesheim C

Don't used the TP of Hadesheim or you are dead, the robot had win that position (for now), too much lag to attack there. (2-3 frames per second in my machine) This is Hadesheim C TP and here is the revival... hope i can escape...
  19. Luchomucho

Selling: Makeup Mask Medium

Hi, i'm selling a Makeup Mask Medium (L) full tt value. (150ped) I will sell it to the best offer... Start Bid = 150 PED Buyout = 195 PED (130% markup) Best bid (won) = 150 PED by FJRMac End Date (1 week*) = 10 December 2008, 1:50 MA time * If someone bid in the last day the end date...
  20. Luchomucho

Selling: Beauty Set

Hi, i'm selling the following items to the best PED offer: 1 Cosmetic Pen (Royal Purple) 4.00 PED 2 Eyeshadow (Silver) 16.00 PED 1 Eyeshadow (Slate Grey) 8.00 PED 1 Face Paint (Dark Brown) 5.00 PED 2 Face Paint (Grey) 10.00 PED 2 Face Paint...
  21. Luchomucho

Question: Registration Problem

Hi, my society leader had a problem with her user account for this forum. Her account had been banned automatically when her husband tried to make a user too like half a year ago... After that both account got banned. She had tried to contact the administrators since there without luck. I...
  22. Luchomucho

Selling: 112 ped esi

I got an ESI in a team hunt :yay: So now i have it for sell: Buyout is 1000 ped (888%). If you have other an offer PM. I'll be at twin today some time trying to sell it.
  23. Luchomucho

Selling: 1k ME for EFD

I need some more EFD... and i have 1k Mind Essence to trade for the best EFD offer. (SOLD) Start Bid = 1 EFD Buyout = 5000 EFD BUYOUT MET BY Xander Catman, (that was fast) :) End Date (1 week*) = 24 October 2008, 23:54 MA time * If someone bid in the last day the end date will be extended...
  24. Luchomucho

Pumpkinhead Party video

Hi, I made a video for the XFire contest. I hope you like it, if you do vote Cool at the end ;) I'll only take 30 seconds of your time. Enjoy :cool:
  25. Luchomucho

Oil Rig trip video

My soc & I made a trip to the Oil Rig yesterday, i captured some video and after some editing... I made my first EU video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvhU6EiHu4g Conclusion: We need better armor & tactic training ;) Enjoy :cool:
Back