Search results

1. Aandar

WARNING ! Your last free avatar remake today.

When you log in for the first time today you will have your last chance to remodel your avatar. Also don't forget to CHOOSE THE FREE MAKEUP MASK you want to have - just make sure you have that makeup selected when you exit the chamber and it will appear in your inventory.
  2. Aandar

Invasion of surprised eyes.

I noticed that many players have female avatars with eyes that are open much too wide. Wrong way ! :) Sure that big eyes look sexy on a womans face, but it doesn't look good when you overdo it. Here are some real life examples of what i am talking about...
  3. Aandar

Grey eye whites.

Hi. I don't need to post any screenies, if you log in to the game and do a proper TEST on very high graphics setting, you will see that all eyewhites are much too grey now. Should be easy enough to fix.
  4. Aandar

The correct slider value for truly white skin found !

The brightness in the chamber may make it look like it is way too much, but the ingame screenie shows that it looks kinda natural if we are talking no-tan skin shade in the winter.
  5. Aandar

The broken textures.

Am i imagining things or did an exact same thing happen during some of the previous avatar updates and they fixed it be rolling back all textures after few days ? Do i remember that right ?
  6. Aandar

A small hint for the devs.

Hi developers. Whenever you decide to change something in the game, always first do a research on how the competition solved the same problem and for every case in which the solution is not patented - use their best ideas and add your own improvements ! You don't even have to buy payware games...
  7. Aandar

Isn't it about the time to update the name of our ingame currency ?

Maybe it should be changed from PED Project Entropia Dollar to EUD or EU$ ? We veterans got used to it, but sometimes newbies are confused and ask questions like: "What does the PE in PED stand for ? Oh ! Project Entropia ? I thought i downloaded Entropia Universe... so what is the deal with...
  8. Aandar

Vehicle driving decay nerf.

Dear MA :) How many years of running a MMORPG with a real cash economy will it take for you to understand the simple fact that forcefully breaking (nerfing) items your customers bought for their hard earned money (even if got for free as a gift) will only result in a MAJOR LOSS OF TRUST your...
  9. Aandar

Noob != Newbie

Just a friendly FYI: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob Theoretically you could say that you are it if you don't know the real meaning of the word in this MMORPG context. :D "I am a noob at using the "noob" word !" Yes originally they meant the same thing in military slang...
  10. Aandar

Can you please hire 1 competent coder to fix this ?

Can you please hire 1 competent coder to fix this ?
  11. Aandar

Don't teleport to newbie areas !

[edit]OK one of my spies just reported that he had no problems returning from Calypso Genesis :) According to my spies, it is VERY hard (but not impossible) to get back from there ATM. People are trying and trying and trying and... Just a friendly warning.
  12. Aandar

Any gifts for Easter ???

Do i remember correctly that in the past MA used to give small gifts not only for Christmas but for Easter too ?
  13. Aandar

FL disaster.

My todays support case: Anything more that i should add ? [edit] Case closed. Looks copypasted, but OK... be sure to send your own support tickets about this new FL. :)
  14. Aandar

Invisibility Armor that uses VS as fuel.

Hi :) I have a great idea ! How about an armor with some low to medium level protection, but with an invisibility field like in Crysis or Aliens vs Predator games ? There would be a custom action in the action library for turning the invisibility field on and off and when turned on it would...
  15. Aandar

Recording audio for abuse category support tickets.

Hi. Once upon a time, we only had to make a screenie of what some rude people, or scammers said. Now we will have to arm ourselves with some audio recording software to be able to supply a proof of someones wrongdoings/sayings. I can't log in yet, but my weapon of choice will be my DAW of...
  16. Aandar

Suggestion: Autoselfpurifying Whining Section

I have an idea, but i am not sure about it: Would it be a good thing if all whining threads could be moved from the "General Discussion" section to a new section called "Whining" and if that new section would delete all such posts after lets say 1 month ? I am a bit tired of seeing all the...
  17. Aandar

Show your dancing moves and emotions !

Elo everyone :) The original idea for this thread came from my good fiend Atun Apache Ocean-Ka, who created two new social movements: Dance Evolution: Is about encouraging everyone to begin dancing and having fun wherever they are and whoever they are. So dance and be happy ! Make new friends...
  18. Aandar

Poor poor Milton Berle !

PGfx3QAV64M -Well can i help you out ? -Please ! Huh ? -Which way did you come in ? :wtg::lolup::wtg:
  19. Aandar

You will not lose your uber status.

Yes your Imp MK2 and Supremacy and ModFap will continue to be the best items ingame and they will not lose their insanely inflated markups. Why ? 1. Because there is not enough unlimited SIB items to enhance. WE will only see hundreds or thousands of Tier 10 Opalos and i highly doubt they will...
  20. Aandar

Lets look on the bright side of...

Lets look on the bright side of the new Tier system. (Enough negative threads about it already, so go there if you have nothing positive to say. From reading these threads i already know all your negative views - for now i agree with some and disagree with other, but we will have to wait to see...
  21. Aandar

Impersonating "pranks"

Elo :) I know that most of you do it just for fun and have nothing bad in mind, but just as a reminder, i'll copypaste this TOU section to save you from being locked or banned if someone takes offense and writes a support ticket "ratting" on you: THX and have a nice day. :) [edit] To all who...
  22. Aandar

Fruits/Stones/Dung Pictures

Elo :) Please make screenies when you find any fruit, stones or dung and post them here. It will make it easier for newbies to look for them if they know how they look like. TIA
  23. Aandar

Windowed = no bsod on Nvidia ?

Elo ! It looks like i am only getting the bsod and total freeze requiring a reboot in full screen (regardless of graphic quality settings). Is your client crashing in windowed mode ? Gigabyte GF9800GT using latest drivers.
  24. Aandar

Brick Vada !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDKiQfBs9lo Extremely funny but not safe for work or church (language)... Gimme da f....n shoota !!!
  25. Aandar

Warning ! Zychion Citadel = Death Trap !

Warning ! Zychion Citadel = Death Trap ! So dont go there if you dont have a tp chip and some ME to get out. It is impossible to get to the tp from revival. If you are a merchant you can go there with some lesser tp chips and few K of ME and make few ped though ;) Click to enlarge An...
Back