Search results

1. DocKangey

Quality Posts - Automatic

Recently I have seen a significant drop in serious flaming contributions to this forum. It is so unfortunate to witness this growing lack of entertainment - so without further ado, I present to you the automatic solution to create seriously good replies to any kind of discussion thread: The...
  2. DocKangey

SIB Healing Tools Experiment

After some weird skilling behaviors I encountered with a Vivo, and the subsequent research about skilling here on the forums, I didn't find much data about skilling with healing tools (FAP, Hedoc, Vivo, etc.). I decided to start my own little experiment get some complete data on runs on...
  3. DocKangey

Weird observation: SIB vs. no-SIB

This morning I logged on for a bit of FA skilling at camp. Currently I am Paramedic lvl 17.9, so I grab a vivo T20 and start healing around happily. After about 10 minutes I dont seem to get any skill-messages any more. I carry on and have almost 40 heals without any skill message. With the T20...
  4. DocKangey

Help: Resurrection / Ethereal Language

This week, after 4 1/2 months of skilling Biotropy at swamp camp, I finally unlocked power catalyst (lvl 15 bio). Since I was not even lvl 5 I was thinking about unlocking Ethereal Language, and I was wondering if there is somebody out there with a resurrection chip who could help me out. Now I...
  5. DocKangey

Achievement: PC unlock - finally

I finally managed to unlock Power Catalyst after skilling Bio for about 4 1/2 months. I don't really want to know how much ME it cost me, but I am proud to have it unlocked the slow, non-chipping-in way :) Now - back to skilling FA, Medicine waits to be unlocked!
  6. DocKangey

Mentor Network

The whole mentoring thing in EU just doesn't stop to haunt me in my dreams ;) Can't stop thinking about how it would be possible to make it work (better), even if nothing is changed ingame. So here is a proposal, and I make it a poll (because I have never done that yet in EF :) ) Mentor Network...
  7. DocKangey

Quo Vadis MA? And who needs a gift if you have peers?

I couldn't help but have a good laugh when I read Pinky's last part of the "Life of a Newbie" series and came across Marco's comment on the bad mentor experience. (Life of a Newbie) Sure, everything is on MA's priority list. Always has been, always will be ;) But it made me think about all the...
Back