Search results

1. M

Selling: Zero legend business blazer and chinos

Heya! Selling my zero legend business blazer and chinos. Pm me with offers.
  2. M

Selling: Rare Blueprints!

Hey there! Selling these rare blueprints as they've never SOLD on EU Auction. 1. Hell key II(L) Blueprint(L) : 94 attempts (0.94 ped TT) 2. Hell key V(L) Blueprint(L) : 20 attempts (0.20 ped TT) 3. Lockpick kit VIII(L) Blueprint(L) : 1 attempt (0.01ped TT) Start bidding now by replying or pming...
  3. M

Selling: Various skills! :)

Hey there folks, Atm im selling these skills: Anatomy: TT = 8,93 Ped Blp weaponry technology: TT = 16,33 Ped Blp weaponry technology: TT = 14,28 Ped Blp weaponry technology: TT = 15,89 Ped Blp weaponry technology: TT = 13,95 Ped Blp weaponry technology: TT = 15,90 Ped Shortblades: TT = 12,86...
  4. M

Selling: Calypso Land deed

Hello, Wanting to sell my 5 Clds, wanting 1295 for 1 or 1290 ea if u take all 5. Pm me to talk about it.
  5. M

HoF: HOF 1480 PED Unamped Lyst

My first HOF and unamped, was mining with level 4 amp all the time when i just decided to detach the amp and suddenly i got this.... well well :)
  6. M

Selling: Lots of Bps ( just basics i guess! )

Hello there, about to clean my storage so im not asking to much, most like tt+1 ped for ea, put offer here or in pm! 420 Super Alloy Plating Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE () 421 Super Alloy Plating Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE () 422 Super Alloy Plating Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE () 403...
  7. M

Selling: Shogun set (male)

Heya! About to sell my shogun full set (male) Daily MU on each : Arms = 19.60 peds + (week 21.91+) (month 23.09 + ) Face = 17.91 peds + (week 25.38 + ) (month 21.74 +) Foot = 2.28 peds + Harness = 19.28 peds+ Shins = 3.25 ped + Gloves = 17.86 peds + Thigh = 5.07 peds + All market = 85.25...
  8. M

Are people that depressed ?

Ive got it fixed. delet thread.
  9. M

Auction fee blocker! =)

Heyas! I don't know if any 1 posted any thread about this and failed or so, but if i'm wrong or somethings wrong with this "service" then tell me. Ok now here the thing, i offer a service where i meet/go to a person who needs materials for the MU that the people wanted to buy it from divided...
  10. M

Tamamian's Mining Log

Heyas! I will start a small mining log just to see for myself how much i loss/win in mining. This will be my first run and first time amped. I'm Running an 101 enmatt amp Results comes after the trip. Cheers! :lolup:
  11. M

Selling: ISIS LR 63(L) and Ozutsu ichi (L)

Hello! I'm selling an ISIS LR 63 (L) and Ozutsu Ichi (L). If you are interested pm me. The TT of LR is : 304.8 of 388.0 Ped and have an average markup on 198% The TT of the Ozutsu : 42.67 of 51.0 ped and have an average markup on 148% PM and we talk about prices. Cheers! (atm there is just 1...
  12. M

Tamamian's great healing service! =)

NAME: Peter Pafer Tamamian SKILL: Initated Paramedic lvl - 9 Ye i know pretty noob but after some services i'll have better! :D MY FAPS: Hedoc SK-20 (L) 25,7-34,3 Heals @ 20 Uses/Min Vivo T1 7,7-10,3 Heals @ 20 Uses/min Herb box S.I Heart or you can provide me a fap and ill happily use it...
  13. M

Crafting Service By Tamamian

Hey there! I've come up with an idea, that I would start doing Crafting service. The only thing the client have to give me is the materials to the wished BP and metal/enmatt res if so wants to. I will guarantee 30% TT back, and if i don't achieve that, I will gladly pay it from my own wallet. I...
  14. M

wow...

:yay:
Back