Are people that depressed ?

Status
Your humor is an epic fail! Guess you found the quickest way to get locked ever discovered!

Gratz?:scratch2:

Your humor is an epic fail! Guess you found the quickest way to get locked ever discovered!

Gratz?:scratch2:

Thanks and yeah maybe my humor is odd, maybe your humor is perfect, guess mines not.
That quick it don't go :wise:

dude... (edit maybe that is to harsh an example....)

Shouldn't be trying to scam kidding or not imo. :wise:

-Bemo-

I don't understand ?

its so much not a joke that a comparison to a real life example might be against the EULA of this forum and cause a temporal ban, but let me try:

Its like shooting at somebody and missing by an inch and saying:

Dude, thx god, that i missed you, you might have get killed by this. Imagine all the blood stains on the carpet...

or something!

Scammers are like killers, they kill players (or better to say their pedcards and their fun). In several countries your punishment is death for beeing a killer. So in EU we treat scammers just like that, we make sure they get locked down forever. Imagine you can convince that player you were just a joker? Who knows if you not go to the next best nib and try this again? So jokes about beeing a scammer are like jokes about beeing a killer in RL, only crackheads joke with things like that.

its so much not a joke that a comparison to a real life example might be against the EULA of this forum and cause a temporal ban, but let me try:

Its like shooting at somebody and missing by an inch and saying:

Dude, thx god, that i missed you, you might have get killed by this. Imagine all the blood stains on the carpet...

or something!

Scammers are like killers, they kill players (or better to say their pedcards and their fun). In several countries your punishment is death for beeing a killer. So in EU we treat scammers just like that, we make sure they get locked down forever. Imagine you can convince that player you were just a joker? Who knows if you not go to the next best nib and try this again? So jokes about beeing a scammer are like jokes about beeing a killer in RL, only crackheads joke with things like that.

You maid your point.

Lol. [Too Short]

Also, what the hell does that have to do with depression? Depression is a very serious illness and I'm sure anyone who has ever been effected by it would resent the fact that you've confused an uncontrollable chemical instability with your idiocy.

Also, what the hell does that have to do with depression? Depression is a very serious illness and I'm sure anyone who has ever been effected by it would resent the fact that you've confused an uncontrollable chemical instability with your idiocy.

True, im an idiot.

harsh joke man but i think since its ur first offence maybe MA will be lenient but u learned from this man that sometimes that kind of humor isnt best to do :p

harsh joke man but i think since its ur first offence maybe MA will be lenient but u learned from this man that sometimes that kind of humor isnt best to do :p

Yeah man, now i atleast know that people in entropia are not funny guys.
Lol hope so,still my account is empty so the only thing ill loose is my skills.
Thanks for an brighter comment/thread :)
Your the man J.B :)

What did I miss here? Anyone saved his post?

I wanna read, I wanna whine

I wanna be mad too!

Anyone? Please tell me you have a quote from it somewhere

mr who dared to -rep me for insisting that we are funny people after all, is a joker. He joked with scamming jokes thus got reported and it seems that he got locked down. He sweared that he just joked all the time and then came to the opinion that we are not funny people.

At last he called me a ******

Does that mean i am a 6 stars player?

Last edited:
Status
Back