Search results

1. Oblivion

Necklace;)

Well I had an ideea while browsing the auction....I would really love to see necklaces implemeted like one with an atrox fang attached to it. I consider the atrox fang like a trophy and I really want to wear one arround my neck. I woul like to craft this necklace myself not looting it from some...
  2. Oblivion

Full Knight Armor

Heya! Today i completed my full set (very,very happy) another happy Templar.But i couldn't do anything without the support and the assistence of my soc mates( Panther,Sharyn and Leganza). Well Sharyn after helped me to complete my set she gave me a very nice present the Rancher Hat that i'm...
  3. Oblivion

Knight Parts

Hi there,i'm looking for Knight Mask and Harness(F)....If u have this 2 items please PM...
  4. Oblivion

How to make a Movie?

Hi there,I see all the time movies(about hunting etc.) :rolleyes: How do I make such a short film?I must have a special program? I want to make one but i can't figure out how:(
  5. Oblivion

My first global :))

Well, it was my first global.....no items in it but I'm happy :))) Click to enlarge
  6. Oblivion

Selling Full Shougun (F)

Hi,I'm selling my full set Shogun(F).... If u are interested PM....Or u can find me In Atlas Heaven...or speak with Sharyn Sieg (Also in Atlas Heaven) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Back