Full Knight Armor

Oblivion

Guardian
Adi Oblivion
Heya!

Today i completed my full set (very,very happy) another happy Templar.But i couldn't do anything without the support and the assistence of my soc mates( Panther,Sharyn and Leganza).

Well Sharyn after helped me to complete my set she gave me a very nice present the Rancher Hat that i'm whearing,now i just have to get many Hof's Globals and maybe who knows an Uber(maybe later) :laugh: .

Well thanks again for evrything dear Templars.

So,this is my biggest achievement so far but i know that many will come....

OblivionKnight_572317.JPG

Oblivion the Templar.

Looks very nice :) Im sure much more will follow :D

Gratz

I don't understand, did you loot all the parts by yourself?

Minder said:
I don't understand, did you loot all the parts by yourself?

I dont think she did? But its her first armor and therefore very special - or so it is for a lot of people. Not all have the opportunity to buy a full set when they start. They carefully collect their first armor, and its hard to get the money for it, the parts and it takes time. I remember that great feeling :) My first "special" armor was explorer - even though today I know its crap :rolleyes: , it was MY first armor and I was very happy and proud!

Gratz again ;)

Oooooohhhh aaahhhh congratz it looks very nice especially with the rancher hat.

Lykke said:
I dont think she did? But its her first armor and therefore very special - or so it is for a lot of people. Not all have the opportunity to buy a full set when they start.

Like Lykke said it's my first full armor and i'm very happy....Ty for the nice feedback :)

Gratzolla my dear! Not that I didn't suspect this was going to come sooner or later :D ..... a little birdy keeps telling me stuff like this....some say the bird belonged to Lootius at some point, but flew away when Lootius discovered "No Loot" and saw that it was good (for him that is). A question still remains though.....What did lootius do in the 8-th day, after all the creative works were finished? ... hmmm.... :handjob:

@ Oblivion: As you completed the set (+the nice hat) we are curious to see now what your next move be;)..oh, and Gratz again! :dunce:

@ Minder: I've been playin' this game on and off for 3 years now and the only reasonable piece of armor looted was a Nem harness....Well, you might have done better but as long as Oblivion considers this an achievement and people acknowledge it, your comments seem a bit off track, don't ya think?

Gratz it really looks nice , hope that it will bring you good luck :)

Gratz, when i chose my first armour after goblin i had a choice between knight and Paladin, I chose paladin purly on looks, Nice work.

Gratz, for Knight, its avesome armor :dunce:

I miss my old knight what i sold, some time ago... it was so good and i weared it long time :( :banghead:

Gratzz for the new set;) Now having the looks improved (+the good protection Knight offers) you are promoted to the rank of PR with the community :D

Gratz. I bought a Knight harness early on, had to buy M shins to replace the F shins I kept getting. Still working on the rest. I look like a clown in my Paladin-Knight-Shogun-Pixie :laugh:

Enjoy

Back