Search results

1. Great Dane

Buying: Robot Range Finders

Looking for a few Robot Range Finders. If you have any sitting in storage from your beacon mission, please let me know. Thanks
  2. Great Dane

Selling: 5 CLDs - 1250 each

Reply to this thread and meet me in game.
  3. Great Dane

Discovery - Elysian Colorator

I am pleased to report the discovery of the Elysian Colorator and the Bleaching Attachment. These items are a reward for completion of a mission on Next Island. Nice design. Gratz to the Next Island team for this new item introduced into the game on October 4, 2011.
  4. Great Dane

Release Scheduled for Sept 27 Postponed

Kim HR Welter posted a message on another forum advising that the Planet Calypso content release scheduled for Sept 27 has been postponed until October 18. No reason was stated.
  5. Great Dane

VU this week?

Are we likely to see a VU this week? Have MindArk staff already gone on vacation? Any information would be appreciated.
  6. Great Dane

David Post's new blog - Diary of A Launch

Today David Post launched a new blog, "Diary of A Launch." In today's entries Mr Post states that he is seeking additional financing and that he needs 10,000 new users - now. This blog might prove to be an interesting read if Mr Post updates on a daily basis.
  7. Great Dane

Daikiba are now on Rocktropia

I am hunting Daikiba Stalkers, Prowlers and Old Alphas on Rocktropia now. Have also found Ambulimax and Argonauts, but they are in enclosures - I guess these are the farms mentioned in release notes. Please don't shoot the messenger.
  8. Great Dane

Globals on Other Planets Are Not Displayed

I am on Next Island today. There have been no global messages from Calypso or Rocktropia. :yay:
  9. Great Dane

FYI: Blueprint Books not Required

I can place blueprints in a crafting machine directly from my carried inventory. No book required. Is this a a new feature or a bug? Has it been this way for some time? Edit: oops - tried to use the bp. Got message: "blueprint needs to be in a blueprint book in order to use it."
  10. Great Dane

Achievement: Unlocked Treatment and Combat Sense from one mob

Was surprised to get two unlocks from one mob today - so surprised that I fumbled around trying to get a screen shot and got killed by the same mob. No loot, but I am happy with the unlocks. :yay:
  11. Great Dane

Next Island Forum is now online

Kudos to Razer for posting some Next Island screen shots and a link to the Next Island forum on EntropiaPlanets. Will the Next Island go live on October 12?
  12. Great Dane

Next Island's Impact on the Economy - speculate here

Yesterday I Googled David Post/Next Island and found a power point presentation dated July 14. It appears this might have been prepared for meetings with potential investors. A couple of interesting points: the first time travel destination will apparently be Ancient Greece and the opening...
  13. Great Dane

FYI: Rocktropia Press Release - May 11

PR: NEVERDIE Studios Launches ROCKtropia - First Virtual Music World GROUNDBREAKING TECHNOLOGY CREATES NEW MUSIC INDUSTRY REVENUE STREAM; HITMAKER KEVIN RUDOLF, MOTORHEAD'S LEMMY INITIAL ARTISTS ON ROCKTROPIA LOS ANGELES, May 11 /PRNewswire/ -- NEVERDIE Studios has announced the launch of...
  14. Great Dane

Version Updates Imminent??

A few minutes ago there were two new threads by Bertha Bot with reference to version update content lists. The EU login page has reference to the contents lists. However, I could not find the lists. Any speculation about how soon we will see these updates?
  15. Great Dane

Question: Registering a Corporation as EU Participant

We have seen several threads from participants about pooling resources to bid on CP. I assume that MA will "issue" the CP "deed" to a registered participant. I do not recall seeing a statement that only a natural person can register as a participant. Can a corporation or other legal entity...
  16. Great Dane

Buying: Knight Arm Guards Male

Please PM with your price. Thanks
  17. Great Dane

Sweat Amps

What do you think about sweat amps? :eek: These would be new crafted items and work like the ore amps and enmatter amps. SW 101 could be crafted from a level 1 attachment bp using basic filters and vibrant sweat. SW 102 - basic servos and more vibrant sweat. SW 103 - standard dampers and...
  18. Great Dane

Skilling for the Universe

Many of us have short, intermediate and long-term skilling goals. Have you altered your skilling goals with the new planets in mind? My goals have been concentrated in the areas of texture manufacturing, laser hunting and laser weapons manufacture. But knowing that time travel will open new...
  19. Great Dane

Smackers & Breers

Mrs. Slocombe, shopkeeper at Great Dane's Board of Trade, is now selling Smackers and Breers. Prices are below auction average and are very competitive with the big Mall shops. Breer M1a(L) - 26.35 peds Breer M2a(L) - 45.50 peds Breer M3a(L) - 49.50 peds Breer M4a(L) - 229.50 peds Breer...
  20. Great Dane

Shopkeeper in Apartment - on strike?

Edit - Problem solved thanks to Nihilist. My shopkeeper, Mrs. Slocombe, was delighted to get out of storage and back into Omegaton Delta, 7F in order to serve her loyal customers. But after all that time locked in storage, without anything to drink, I fear she has forgotten how to work or maybe...
  21. Great Dane

Argonaut Claw Big

A friend, Braga V3rsac3 George, has an Argonaut Claw Big. Any ideas about a price on this little treasure?
  22. Great Dane

Question: Skill Implant Stats?

I am not seeing the skill implant stats at auction. Did MA say anything about their omission. I am putting on my flameproof suit in case I overlooked something obvious. :laugh:
  23. Great Dane

Consign Your Textures for Sale from Pricelist

I have started a new service in EU -- a price list backed by a large inventory of textures. Click the link above my sig to see the list. I am currently selling from my personal inventory valued at over 7.5K peds. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time a texture manufacturer has...
  24. Great Dane

Selling: Textures - Large Inventory

Thank you to all of my customers for using this service. I am no longer publishing price lists, but I still have a large inventory of textures. Here are lists of what I have available as of July 23. Several shops on Calypso stock a selection of textures. You might find what you need at...
  25. Great Dane

Uber: First Tower - Lyst

Stayed up past my bedtime to finish a mining run. Darn glad that I did.
Back