Globals on Other Planets Are Not Displayed

Great Dane

Dominant
Society
SynerGen
Great Dane Escape
I am on Next Island today. There have been no global messages from Calypso or Rocktropia. :yay:

If this is for real its excellent news :wtg: :beerchug:

Not if it's enforced. If it's optional it's good news. Is it optional?

makes sense. i think this is how it should of been in the first place.

Not if it's enforced. If it's optional it's good news. Is it optional?

I agree, optional is always better :)

i'm on RT and seeing the usual FOMA spam so not for me lol

That would be smart to have this filter set as the new "Download dynamic content manager" on the Loader.
If I dont want to download RT, ND etc I don't want to see their Global/HoF.

This is indeed very good news

update I was looking at HOF';s indeed there are now no global messages from anywhere other than RT for me

That's good news, thanks for sharing.

NO MORE BIGMOUTH SHOUTING EXCEPT FOR SOME SPACE PIRATES STUPID SHIT, lol :D

Woot!
HOF OK Globals, I pefer to be loacl to the planet I'm at.

If it's a choice between "optional" and "not being bugged by stuff on other planets", I'd vote for the latter and not the former.

If it's a choice between "optional" and "not being bugged by stuff on other planets", I'd vote for the latter and not the former.

If "optional" gave you the choice of showing the globals/hofs or not showing them so you are in fact not bugged by stuff on other planets why would you not choose optional?

I'm confused :scratch2: :ahh:

whohoo awesome if it's true :) i saw some island hof before though... so hofs are still in all the universe?

If "optional" gave you the choice of showing the globals/hofs or not showing them so you are in fact not bugged by stuff on other planets why would you not choose optional?

I'm confused :scratch2: :ahh:

The only reason I can think of is selfishness.

Well this should shut those people up who where shouting. "I don't want to see no Android whatever or shark global, how dumb is that." Thanks MA for removing some pointless whining.

Would be neat if it can be set to display from the planets you want to see. After all I have friends on all planets and a Soc that is active on NI and Calypso(Sorry RT, only myself and one other soc ever come there :) )

Last edited:
Personally I like this very much, would rather it were not the hofs from other planets either though. Guessing on Caly we would still see CP and FOMA stuff, and NI will still see Greece etc. Wondered if if may relate in any way as well to the new client loader options to not download planets contents at all, which includes CP and FOMA and Greece just like they were planets.

Anyway, on another note, really a slap in the face to WoF, who rely on globals for scoring, and who as I understood it will have some mobs on other planets this year (as at least optional). So to do that they will have to have judges on those planets watching for planet specific globals, not a fun situation really for them.

Beside the fact it's good or not... since it's not in the VU notes, can any dev comment on this?

BTW, where are the 'devs' from the "Dev Posts" filter? :)

Back